Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • C4 now, 1st world problems
  • piemonster

quite amusing

those poor Knightsbridge residents

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

great tv !

djglover
    Free Member

good heads up, top viewing!

piemonster

Panda is quite annoyed

Jamie
    Free Member

Hang on…Panda?

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

They need to get some blinged up Corsa’s down there and show’em how its done proper chav style!

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

seen 5 mins. Will watch to the end…rich fannies.

lank45
    Free Member

Reminds me of Brits going to the Greek islands, getting minging for the summers months, throwing up so much on their streets they use fire engines to hose it down and coming home with half a tan.

The woman’s daughter made me laugh, saying she was grumpy after being woke up at 1.30am the night before her 9am shift. Never ever ever in her life has she worked shifts!

jimjam
    Free Member

A load of rich toffs complaining because they have to contend with people much richer than they are.

ivantate
    Free Member

I would do it if I could. And it would be tasteless.

theflatboy
    Free Member

Panda complained that they only use the flats for two weeks a year. Then complained about the noise. Surely it’s not that bad for two weeks?!

tomhoward

😯

santacruzsi
    Free Member

Some nice wheels there but some which have been ruined! Money doesn’t buy class but you can roll it in glitter!

Wookster

Bloody hell.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

tis a fun program to watch

all sides are living in an unrealistic world…

Brycey
    Free Member

I saw Mario Balotteli’s camo painted Bentley on the news tonight and thought I’d seen it all; this lot make Premiership footballers look like Parisien artists in the style stakes though.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

It’s like Abersoch in summer 🙂

petrieboy

The woman’s daughter made me laugh, saying she was grumpy after being woke up at 1.30am the night before her 9am shift. Never ever ever in her life has she worked shifts!

you’d think if it was bothering her that much she’d take the hearing aid out

not a lot of style on show on either side really

darrimc30
    Free Member

For two weeks a year why don’t the local toffs bugger off to the gulf states, I’m sure they would be made welcome

kimbers

worked round there for about 8 years, bit of a depressing area tbh,its basically a well of c–ts

maxtorque

Rich idiots = very similar to poor idiots………..

flippinheckler
    Free Member

you’d think if it was bothering her that much she’d take the hearing aid out

Nah she should get her audiologist to give her a special super car noise reduction program, its what I do for my clients 😆

fasthaggis

I would love to see them given an invite to a track day at Brands Hatch,wouldn’t take them long to pop across there and show off some moves 🙂

tlr

I thought that the Arabs came across pretty well and respectful all things considered.

And ignoring the blatant speeding.

IanMunro
    Free Member

“Have any of you ever spoken to them about the issue?”

😀

Speshpaul

I thought it was great, on paper you could Sympathise with the residents.
    Then they started speaking…..(insert sound of a ME109 hurtling towards the ground.)
    I couldn’t have cared less.
    A few speed humps would have sorted them out but the locals didn’t seem to keen otherwise they would have been fitted.

revs1972
    Free Member

The cars are just a smoke screen ( pardon the pun)
    Basically this is about racist snobs. “it doesn’t feel like Britain anymore” was one of Justins quotes.
    Good viewing though

kimbers

A few speed humps would have sorted them out but the locals didn’t seem to keen otherwise they would have been fitted.

sfunny because they really do all drive chelsea tractors round there too, i suspect that might be a bit too gnar for them

rudebwoy
    Free Member

i thought it was the 15 stone babies that caught your attention ! 😯

DrP

Watching on 4OD – loving it!

However, when the exhaust fell off my 52 plate Astra, I too felt like an Arab playboy (well, sounded like one…)

DrP

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Watching it now.
    Great TV. However, do the Arabs not know they can head out from London to some decent open roads in Europe?

richmars

I thought it was great, on paper you could Sympathise with the residents.
    Then they started speaking…..(insert sound of a ME109 hurtling towards the ground.)
    I couldn’t have cared less.

So if the cars were being driven around a northern council estate would you care more?

Speshpaul

A mega rich Arab driving his Lambo around a ” northern council estate “
    would be funny but i doubt i would care more.

I don’t really get your point thou.

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘C4 now, 1st world problems’ is closed to new replies.