Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 65 total)
  • C4 Coppers
  • hora
    Free Member

Quite a humorous bunch this week 😆

thegreatape
    Free Member

Ah, Nathan. Still a plum. 🙂

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

watching a couple of episodes of this makes you realise what scumbags are out there and what shit they have to put up with.

allthepies
    Free Member

Is Nottingham full of throbbers ?

deluded
    Free Member

hora,

You want to join up don’t you? Go on admit it.

davidjones15
    Free Member

He’d fit right in here. 🙂

hexhamstu
    Free Member

I’m glad they are interested in real crims, people on mobile phones.

deluded
    Free Member

Until your son or daughter is wiped out by a knob on a m/p, hey hexhamstu.

hora
    Free Member

I see EasyJets Stelios is in their team 😆

hexhamstu
    Free Member

If you think 5 officers in a van spending their time catching people talking on a mobile phone while driving, is a good use of personnel, then you sir, are a deluded moron.

mbr30
    Free Member

“I’m glad they’re interested in real crims people on their mobile phones”

What a pearl of wisdom that is.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Can the big weegie not find a better place for his taser than pointing straight at his knackers?

mbr30
    Free Member

Spending their time? They drove past and saw it.

thegreatape
    Free Member

More or less moronic than using it while you drive alongside a police van?

deluded
    Free Member

I’ve attended the scene of an RTC when a woman on a m/p not concentrating on her driving, drove and mounted a central pedestrian island – the middle aged fella on that island jumped out of the way into the path of a bus and got churned up in the axle – so when I hear balls like that, it tends to annoy me – having been at the working end of it.

I like how you tied in the username – clever that.

mbr30 😀

hexhamstu
    Free Member

Comments were made about that one fellas obsession with catching people on mobile phones or other minor traffic offenses. I feel this is a waste of 5 officers time.

deluded
    Free Member

Then you would not have been an ideal candidate to deliver the death message to the aforementioned persons parents.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Stu, fess up. It was you in the car they were shouting at, wasn’t it.

hexhamstu
    Free Member

Nah I was the fella with very old shit in his pants but obviously I couldn’t criticise anyone for shitting in my own pants.

warton
    Free Member

as someone who commutes by bike daily, I am over the moon that at least some police take mobile phone use in cars seriously.

mbr30
    Free Member

I wouldnt be surprised if this unit has been disbanded since filming anyhow under the current ecomonic climate

Wookster

Loving the Brut!! 😆

I really enjoy this programme, it’s good to see the police take issue with both the minor and major offensives. It’s also good to show proper not taking any nonsense policing.

warton
    Free Member

I honestly don’t know how they don’t unleash on these idiots. chuck em down the stairs.

davidjones15
    Free Member

If a policeman tells you what to do, you do it???!!!??
    WTF?

IanMunro
    Free Member

I think it depends on if you’ve got a cock in your pocket or not.

hora
    Free Member

True closing comment. The way ‘kids’ are brought up without the word no being taught to them. Believing they have no boundaries etc.

That 19yr old was an arrogant little fella. Saying that there have always been tools like that.

The lad with a cock in his pocket. I bet that idiot is a stw’er.

snowpaul
    Free Member

I hate mobile phone users who use them whilst driving – smacks of zero respect for fellow road users – esp worrying when commuting by bike

burn the selfish imps

thegreatape
    Free Member

I’m ever so confused now. There are acts, which aren’t laws. 🙁

jota180
    Free Member

That Dizeia fella would have found better charges than D&D to charge that lot with

boblo
    Free Member

This prog just reinforces my view that the morons find and deserve each other. It’s just some wear a uniform and some do not.

highclimber
    Free Member

anyone for some Brut?

hora
    Free Member

The series has just reinforced what a boring job it can be. Imagine driving round in a van all day in someone elses space in all weathers. How dull it must be 80% of the time. Then you get school children posting above ^

Sorry.

allthepies
    Free Member

I did lol @ the Brut.

joao3v16
    Free Member

I hate mobile phone users who use them whilst driving

Ditto.

Although to my mind, people who have/cause accidents whilst using their mobiles are the same stupid people who are going to have/cause an accidents anyway. They’re just generally not safe drivers.

allthepies
    Free Member

Using a mobile while driving would be up there with drink driving on the penalty scale if I were guvnor 🙂

langylad
    Free Member

I’m a few episodes behind, just watched the riot episode. Very entertaining but it does make me slightly uncomfortable when it shows colleagues with YMCA moustaches pushing 8 stone drunks to the floor before arresting them. However I have every sympathy with the officers who dealt with the fall out from the family party, nightmare jobs to deal with.

davidjones15
    Free Member

I still don’t think it’s a positive programme.
    Arresting people for effing and blinding while swearing their heads off in the van. The guy with the short fuse and appalling attitude, you know the one who wanted to nick everyone. Pissed up Polish are a huge menace to society and a challenge when it comes to making the arrest, steady on big man!
    OK, they have to deal with some pretty shitty characters but this programme appears to be showing the long arm of the law dealing with some pretty soft targets very quickly and very harshly, if the behaviour was toned down a bit they would win more supporters. Arresting a drunk for swearing is hardly crime of the century, is it?

jota180
    Free Member

I’d much rather see them walking around the streets than living in the testosterone van shouting at people who failed to indicate properly

warton
    Free Member

where do you draw the line though? I’m sure the police are frustrated with making those arrests, but the PC on the street has a job to do, and you’re seeing them do it. They aren’t involved in big drug, murder or vice cases. Part, probably most of their job is keeping the streets safe, and free from aggresive people…

davidjones15
    Free Member

Common sense and not playing up for the cameras?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 65 total)

The topic ‘C4 Coppers’ is closed to new replies.