Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • C2W Scheme.
  • Gingerbloke
    Free Member

Never used the C2W scheme before, but just found out I can use it, the only downside is it is run through Halfrauds – now what I would really like is a Long travel HT, liking the look of the On One in some form. Any one have any ideas!!

jam-bo

you might want to look at the latest HRMC guidance on final payments. doesn't look like such a bargain anymore…

Tooney
    Free Member

Lots of people will claim they'll take the voucher off you. They won't. Only join if whatever you want can be sourced through the Halfords c2w helpline and make sure they order it before you sign. I know lots of shops used to take them but Halfords charge 15% admin and don't payup very quickly so loads dropped out. And don't get any ideas about bending the rules either! The good times of c2w are gone, it does what it says on the tin and nothing more. Had my voucher 2 months now and not managed to spend it.

Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

It depends on how you interpret the guidance and how it's implemented.
    Halfords are a part of the lobbying group so I'd expect them to take a similar route as Cyclescheme.
    It still looks like it will offer good value. Not as good as in the past but still good.

incognito
    Free Member

I'm going to use ours again. I should save around £250 on a £900 voodoo wanga.

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_515327_langId_-1_categoryId_165499

oh and long travel forks on a commuter? 😛

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘C2W Scheme.’ is closed to new replies.