Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • c and b seen lights.
  • Pook

ordered yesterday, here today. not tried it yet on a ride but its a good looking bit of kit. Brighter than my dx light too (which is ace).

happy customer.

Tom83

Was it the single light you ordered, Pook? I was looking at one morning, but was unsure about if i could modify the head strap to mount it to a helmet instead.

Pook

that’s exactly what I’ve done. A couple of zip ties and its fine. There’s a 1m long extension cable too so the pack can go in your bag.

Tom83

Nice one, cheers Pook!

vorlich
    Free Member

Just took a punt on one of these, 1 month warranty isn’t great, but well see how it goes…

rob-jackson
    Free Member

link???

Pook

vorlich – I’d trust the sale of goods act which should give you at least a year on something like this.

http://www.candb-seen.co.uk/bikehead-lights/

TomB

Another happy customer. Ordered Friday 0500 (night shift!), arrived Saturday morning. The light seems at least as good as my original DX light which died, but yet to test on a proper ride. Seemed so cheap I had to spend more, so got a little AA torch and a few of the cheap rear LEDs too!

aracer
    Free Member

Has anybody got any pictures of their battery pack mounted? I’ve just bought one of these, and I’m probably being a complete idiot but I just can’t work out how the strap works.

Also my switch LED turns blue, which there’s no mention of in the manual…

trail_rat
    Free Member

“1 month warranty isn’t great”

what could you mean. the man has great confidence in his product with a 1 month warrenty.

mdavids
    Free Member

Has anybody got any pictures of their battery pack mounted? I’ve just bought one of these, and I’m probably being a complete idiot but I just can’t work out how the strap works.

Also my switch LED turns blue, which there’s no mention of in the manual…

The strap had me a bit confused as well but its actually quite simple. Dont try and loop it back on itself through the plastic rings, that doesn’t work, just stretch it and wrap it all around the battery and the frame obviously taking into account which way the velcro faces.

Blue light means the battery is getting low.

mattsccm
    Free Member

I like mine. Put the bit of paper that serves as a manual though the wash. What does an orange light mean. I had that for a minute last night then switching to another setting sent it green again and I can’t replicate it. Also it seems as if you can set the settings in some way but can’t work out what>

IHN

1 month warranty isn’t great

Lucky they have a six month warranty then.

dantsw13

Depends where you order from I think. Previous thread on this.

vorlich
    Free Member

IHN – Member
    1 month warranty isn’t great

Lucky they have a six month warranty then.
    The warranty has been extended in the 3 weeks since I posted that.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘c and b seen lights.’ is closed to new replies.