Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • buzzing from riding
  • DeeJay
    Free Member

The buzz from last Sunday lasted 'till last nights ride – now the new buzz has to last 'till the weekend – just love biking me 😆

juiced
    Free Member

Jedi. i'll see what I can work out.Would be good. May be on. I'll inform you.

jedi

winner

coffeeking
    Free Member

I went out with your (jedi) suggestions about techniques for jumping in mind, the other day. I felt al ittle more confident but ultimately came home having not managed to pull any of them off properly! Think I don't enter with enough speed because every time I do I cock up and land sideways wiping out.

jedi

you are pulling on take off

GEDA
    Free Member

i have taught myself to manual. Though first time idsid it on the trails i looped out due to being clipped in and having mud on the brakes. Can manual down stairs now but need to work on balance and pump for length. Buzzing fr.o.m. Dry trails after four months of snow, letting go of the brakes on super steeps and enhoying the woosh, My db Alpine which is mint, still got to pluck up the courage to do some of the big drop offs in the Woods.

Dirtynap
    Free Member

I have been trying to just build my confidence back up after 7 months out the saddle and broken back. Landed a tiny little jump over a a path last weekend felt as good as if I land a monster GAP, is was great.
    Also went down the skate park on my 4X bike and was trying to land a tail tap. Not sure of the name of the trick; You go up the ramp, 180 to tail tap, then 360 and drop back in. Kept under rotating on the 360, knees pads are great, shame I forgot to wear elbow pads though, ramp burn 😆

bullheart
    Free Member

Getting up at 6am in Brighton, hammering around Llandegla black/red yesterday without dabbing, getting back to T.Wells at 10pm, all after chemo they day before.

Probably due to the amount of steroids still rattling around in me! 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘buzzing from riding’ is closed to new replies.