Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • buzzing from riding
  • jedi

how dry was it today!!!!!!!!! rode 5hrs at herts and feels great to have the whole place dry for the first time in months. 🙂

sorry, carry on

elaineanne
    Free Member

??? wot were you riding roads ?
    come to singletrack land and the mud n grit will take a week to shift off you ! lol 😉

jedi

off road of course

ronjeremy
    Free Member

+1 for elaine’s comments, was like glue in places and has taken an age to clean, that said i was a little ocd about it, and stripped it back and rebuild it, that said proper high from the ride, matched by a zen like calm from the clean up… wax on, wax off, daniel son

allthepies
    Free Member

Dry (and dare I say it) dusty in places darf sarf 🙂

Northwind

“jedi – Member

how dry was it today!!!!!!!!!”

Not ****ing very! Rub it in why dontcha.

thomthumb
    Free Member

it’s dry down here too. kit from thursdays ride was clean enough to dump in the corner and wear again. that never happens this time of year!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Well the Qs rarely bog you down and I had a blast riding this morning with clink, but I could barely see the frame under all the crap when I got home.

nuke

Buzzing but aching….was dry and fast in most places. First off for ages today…too much speed over a bit I’ve ridden 100s times before. Rode home fine but shoulder and knees are painful and stiff now 🙁

Thank you to the mountain biking couple who helped pick me up at the bottom of Leith Hill.

allthegear
    Free Member

Was the reason I stayed away from the lovely hills today and rode Thetford – perfect conditions…

Rachel

jedi

it’s supposed to be grim up north!!!!! 🙂 🙂

mogrim

Muddy here, still some snow about, but warm and managed to get sunburnt 🙂

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

I’m with jedi. 4hrs of dry fast riding today, had to remove a layer it was that mild.

jumping_flea
    Free Member

Have to agree with Jedi – Dry local trails!

Was thinking of giving today a miss, but went out locally, nr Burton, and it was like the first days of spring, fast, dry and without loads of undergrowth grabbing at ya legs – great fun!

The second best bit was not needing to clean the bike – bonus 😀

crotchrocket
    Free Member

I was out in Woburn. Warm, yes. Dry, not bloody likely.

jedi

oh and did i mention no mud on tyres too 🙂 makes a change from the chocolate doughnuts

_tom_
    Free Member

Just roads for me this weekend but it’s nice to come back and have the bike still clean 🙂 Now we just need to get rid of the constant headwind.

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Wet and muddy and a strong wind down here,Still went out,Had an argument with someone on a bike he thought it would be good to stop right at the top of a very steep roll off,drop section,nerly causing me to punt him over it,and then asking what the problem was,he was “waiting for his friends to catch up),Idiot.

Then rode another trail that has been unchanged for years and someone had made a takeoff into a double,that woke me up,nearly over the bars for me.

Good ride though

iainc

muddy, manky, messy Mugdock today. great fun though 😛

Northwind

The only time we weren’t getting rained on today was when it was snowing 😆

mrplow
    Free Member

Headed up Ben Lomond today, seriously good fun!

GiantJaunt
    Free Member

How is it at the moment Mr Plow? I’m definitely doing it this year even if I have to go on my own.

mrplow
    Free Member

Looked like this 8 hours ago. :mrgreen: Very top section was solid ice with snow on top so we gave that a miss as it would have been more pain than gain.

DeeJay
    Free Member

River Swale at Grinton bridge just along road from us. It’s about a foot from spilling over into the fields between us and it! Fingers crossed, going to head back down later tonight to see if I need to get our flood gates out. That’s after 85mm rain over the last 31/2 days

Bit wet in the Dales according to Stu at The Dales Bike Centre 😯

juiced
    Free Member

swinley dry yesterday, bmx track dry today.happy days.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘buzzing from riding’ is closed to new replies.