• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by pdw.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Buying something and then seeing the price drop before it's delivered.
  • Onzadog
    Free Member

So, if you buy something and then see the price drop, how much do you need to be saving before you send it back and reorder at the lower price?

druidh
    Free Member

The cost of postage?

sofaking
    Free Member

contact them i did it with a camera earlier in the year and they just refunded my card , about £80 🙂

Drac

More than the cost of postage.

But the above would be worth doing, most of the big guys just refund the difference.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Well, the drop was about £35 and I reckon the postage would be less than a tenner.

CountZero

There have been a couple of occasions when I’ve bought something online, then had an email to say that the price had dropped, and they were refunding the difference.
    Which is nice… 😀

ormondroyd
    Free Member

Swings and roundabouts

pb2

You would need a big price drop to offset the huge cost of postage on swings & roundabouts 😉

deserter
    Free Member

I emailed and got the difference refunded

mtbmaff
    Free Member

Same here, ordered snow blower and the day it was delivered it got reduced by £90, so I composed a witty poem and emailed it, they phoned me back and refunded the £90 and thanked me for making them laugh 🙂

pdw
    Free Member

Ask them to refund. If it was free postage to you, then it’s going to be cheaper for them to just refund the difference rather than actually have you return it and re-order. Even if it wasn’t free postage, then it’s still less hassle for them.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Buying something and then seeing the price drop before it's delivered.’ is closed to new replies.