Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Buying perfume online?
  • jamesgarbett
    Free Member

If you look at perfume on Amazon almost every seller has some negative feedback suggesting that the perfume may not be genuine

So is there anywhere online where the perfume is 100% genuine? I can’t face a trip to a department store

dknwhy

All beauty. Com

john_drummer
    Free Member
    drlex
    Free Member

http://www.theperfumeshop.com – has high street outlets, too.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

So is there anywhere online where the perfume is 100% genuine? I can’t face a trip to a department store

You can, of course, go to a department store online!

mattyfez

I’ve bought eau de toilette before from Amazon.. It was a type I use regular so I’d know it was fake, or it was so well faked it didn’t matter.

You just have to use your head, go for something with lots of positive reviews /feedback.. A few negatives is to be expected, people complain for no reason sometimes it seems.

mattyfez

One good example are some headphones I bought year’s ago, the model was recommended to me in an IT forum.. And they linked me to head-fi forums where they really geek about.. Well headphones obviously.. All singing the praises of this £30 model saying you’d have to spend £100 plus to get better..

I bought them online.. Not amazon but I checked out the Amazon reviews regardless.. There were a handfull or very negative views, but I’d guess 95% positive.

They arrived and were fantastic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Buying perfume online?’ is closed to new replies.