Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Buying Jeans on-line
  • Harry_the_Spider

My trusty 501s have developed some additional holes and I’m not hip and groovy enough to want to wander around with my arse hanging out. So… who is a good on-line retailer?

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

check out amazon. if they still do it you can subscribe to the fashion section newsletter and get a 10quid or so off coupon for your first order. i bought some 501 just before xmas and paid 28quid inc post that way.

chakaping
    Free Member

Uniqlo – selvedge regular fit if memory serves.

Reasonably priced and very good.

Harry_the_Spider

Amazon. £40.44

Job done.

spacemonkey

M and M Direct.

Some v good clobber and real people on the end of a phone line too.

whatnobeer
    Free Member

I get most of mine from Uniqlo and M&M Direct as mentioned above. Can imagine Amazon would be nice and easy to deal with too if things are the wrong size.

jam-bo

I mostly buy jeans from ebay now. never pay more than £20. some are better than others, some are good fakes, some are genuine and immaculate.

TK Maxx for all my jeans

tarquin
    Free Member

Buy mine from Debenhams in the sale, I like the fit and finish of Wrangler jeans, don’t cost as much as Levi’s either!

ericemel
    Free Member

Some levi selvadge on ASOS for £50 otherwise they do their very decent own brand for £40

http://www.asos.com/search/selvadge?hrd=1&q=selvadge#parentID=-1&pge=1&pgeSize=20&sort=-1

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Buying Jeans on-line’ is closed to new replies.