• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by jimw.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Buying a New Audi Q2
  • dirksdiggler
    Free Member

Being that I’m not there to help and my mum wants a new Q2…
    Whats the best way of figuring out what the dealer should be selling it for?

A full tank of gas was all the dealer offered her off list pricing but added the typical all the paint protection, wheel protection and other mark-up ‘packages’ and trying to encourage her to buy before friday to avoid teh 140 tax increase (which as far as I can tell is another tactic as its a VED ‘D’ car anyway.

Is there a best method for getting better pricing without her having to negotiate with the salesman.. she’s not very good at that.
    Here in North america, I’d start at the dealers invoice price and be prepared for them to work for their margin. I’ve never bought a new car in the UK so no idea if we are talking about hundereds or thousands difference

slackboy

Look at whatcar target price.

Also plug the car details into carwow.co.uk and see what the best deal is that comes back. you can put the exact spec in so you can be sure of comparing like for like.

I’d tell that dealer to get lost. The VED changes apply to cars registered after april 1st, which will be all new cars from now on even if they are are ordered before 1st april

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

use Carwow, stick your details in and let the dealers come to you with their best prices.

cp

Carwow

irc

Try DrivetheDeal

A quick quote for a 1.4 petrol Q2 was £995 under list.

dirksdiggler
    Free Member

Nice one thanks

jimw
    Free Member

Be careful with the colour choice. Some I have seen are in quite, well shall we say,challenging?*colours which may be trendy now but may not help three years down the line

*awful, particularly coral orange and vegas yellow. A work colleague has a crystal blue one which is lovely ……but it is £775 extra(!)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Buying a New Audi Q2’ is closed to new replies.