Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Focus 29er (ebay content)
  • Muke
    Free Member

Would you buy this bike ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/focus-blackforest-2-0-29er-mountain-bike-/111613259410?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item19fcab2e92

I don’t know a lot about Focus bikes but this sort of fits my needs at the moment. However I have a gut feeling about the bike being a bit dodgy, too cheap/little info. I don’t think the seller is a cyclist as based on his previous sales he seems to be a bit of a wheeler dealer type but as long as he has proof of ownership I guess it would be legit ?
    😕 Maybe I’m being a bit paronoid about stolen goods having had a bike taken last week 👿
    Any words of wisdom from the wise of STW ?
    Thanks

Muke
    Free Member

Cheeky bump for the Friday night crowd, someone must have an opinion, this is STW after all 😉

teadrinker
    Free Member

Seems ok and Focus are a good German brand, Wiggle used to sell them but I think Wheelbase do now.

I’d go and see it before I brought it though, the lack of info and only a few pictures would make cautious. Looks like it’s this one and not a bad spec for the money but I’d want to try it out first.

Muke
    Free Member

Thanks for that link, I reckon it may be a size too big for me but no harm in going to have a look.

teadrinker
    Free Member

At that price maybe worth getting the bike and stripping it down then getting a frame off the classifieds here.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Focus 29er (ebay content)’ is closed to new replies.