Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Business name part2
  • Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

After the success? of the name my engineering business I thought I’d have a go.

My wife runs a sports and remedial massage clinic that needs a new name. She also has none massage practitioners working there that do general health and well being treatments but not beauty work, so wants to avoid the word ‘massage or beauty’ in the title (and because that tends to attract the wrong type of enquiries!)

It’s based in the Clarendon Park area of Leicester if that helps with any ideas, I’m currently getting growled at for my lack of imagination. Help!!! (please)

brakes
    Free Member

Happy Endings

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

Predictable. thanks.

wordnumb
    Free Member

La View Long Thyme.

yunki
    Free Member

wed wose wemedial thewapies

(I think many of the catchier Blazing Saddles quotes are illegal now..?)

hilldodger
    Free Member

In my experience of this sector, all the best run and most successful practices have a “serious” name based around the location and services offered.
    Dull maybe, but something simple like Clarendon Park Therapy Centre lets people instantly know the “what” and “where” of the business.
    In a sector plagued with poorly qualified (to put it mildly) practitioners I think it’s best to avoid the catchy names and snazzy logos and just present a simple & professional image…

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

Obviously a few people have turned to the shandy early tonight. 🙄

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

My thoughts exactly Hilldodger, we’re struggling without making it sound too wordy.

stevegtu
    Free Member

Rub’n’Roll !!

glupton1976
    Free Member

Clarendon Therapy Centre or Park Therapy Centre is what I’d choose.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Clarendon Leicester Innovative Therapy Or Relaxation Innovation Suite

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

I have just suggested Clarendon Therapy Centre and Clarendon Therapy Clinic and both have been put on a shortlist, I also like Park Therapy Centre so well done that man!

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

Subtle Flash, maybe an abbreviation might work better 😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

🙄

stavromuller
    Free Member

Rub it Better

brakes
    Free Member

Midlands Most Miserable Massages

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Business name part2’ is closed to new replies.