Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Bugs and insects…
  • Smee
    Free Member

Myself, the wife and the kids are being bitten to pieces by something in the house. There is no pattern to when or where we are being bitten, we have no pets and the bites come up in a yellow blister really quickly.

We can see no insects or anything similar.

Any ideas?

druidh
    Free Member

Bed bugs?

GrahamS

Definitely bites rather than a rash? Pics?

trail_rat
    Free Member

napalm george you know its the only way

GhostRider
    Free Member

The amount of information offered on THIS site is facinating but also quite disturbing.

There are pics of BB bites that should offer a comparison with yours…

tinker-belle
    Free Member

do the bites itch or sting? probably mites of some sort?

Sounds a bit like harvest mite bites

Smee
    Free Member

don’t think they are bed bugs. the last time i was bitten i was doing the dishes. no soft furnishings or clothing other than what i was wearing.

terry – not going for napalm – will just fumigate the place.

druidh
    Free Member

?? If you know when you were bitten, how come you didn’t see the little buggers?

Smee
    Free Member

The growth of the welt is pretty quick, so i’m assuming that this is where it happened. There are no teeth marks and I haven’t felt any bites though.

tinker-belle
    Free Member

Most mites will ensure you don’t feel them when they feed, and the itching and swelling only starts once they’ve had their full and dropped off to continue their life cycle.

Careful scratching them as this can make it worse.

Seriously suggest looking up harvest mites – they’re very common and you pick them up easily in the garden.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Harvest mites bite? Christ I’ve had them running all over me in summer and never had a problem – think I’ll avoid them from now on lol.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Bugs and insects…’ is closed to new replies.