Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Budget Tablets
  • partyboy1101
    Free Member

I know iPads are the best thing ever but I want to spend the bike fund on bikes! Looking for a cheap (but new) tablet, must be able to play angry birds (kids requirements) max budget is circa £130, any recommendations?

Stoner
    Free Member

getting on very well with my Ainol Aurora with a gingerbread rom. going to have another go back with ice cream sandwich when they issue a better version than the original bundled one.

the screen on the aurora is the awesomeness. gadgetfreakz is where I got mine.

search forum for a thread about “cheap android tablets”

GrahamS

partyboy1101
    Free Member

Cheers Stoner, I’ll wait till Gadgetfreakz get some more in stock, they look very good indeed.

BoardinBob

Ainol Aurora

That sounds like something completely different

GrahamS

One for the pronunciation thread I think 😀

DaveP

My son bought one of these http://www.ebellking.com/android-tablet/10-inch-tablets/acho-c906-8gb

He didn’t want a 7″ one.

The display is lovely. Running ice cream sandwich.
    Plenty of space.

WIFI is ok, not amazing range. iplayer does not work yet (but not had much chance to work out why).

For the price – great!

clubber
    Free Member

Pretty happy with my Arnova 10 G2 – just run arctool on it to upgrade to the full android marketplace.

http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?hl=en&q=arnova+10+g2&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&wrapid=tlif133310699511210&safe=active&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=4859723850850673260&sa=X&ei=Tpl1T5LMCMSb8gPcpLm3CQ&ved=0CGsQ8wIwAQ#

jfletch
    Free Member

Biggest rip off ever

CountZero

Packets of Ibuprofen in Wilco’s, 29p for 16.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Budget Tablets’ is closed to new replies.