Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Budget Glasses – Recommedations PLZ
  • 888trojan888
    Free Member

I am looking for some budget specs as i am fed up with removing nats from my eyeballs.I am heading to Glentress next week and would like them for then. I am skint so i am looking for something bewteen £10-£15.Has anybody got any suggestions?

Thanx

peachos
    Free Member

ebay. bolle saftey specs. from about £4 up

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Bolle safety glasses – google for 'em. Comes in a vriety of not too geeky styles and with clear / smoke or yellow lenses. Under a tenner a pair.

On E bay as well.

adeward
    Free Member

our local hire shop sells them ,, so i would hope yours does to

reggiegasket
    Free Member

a mate uses DeWalt ones. They're fine and super cheap. Clear lenses.

Jezwick
    Free Member

get some of these

winner 🙂

tinsy
    Free Member

Not quite as easy as internet shopping but both Aldi and Lidl do sports glasses from time to time with interchangable lens's and a nice pouch thing for under a fiver….

I got Bolle safety specs too and they are as good as sugested.

robgarrioch

Have you tried 'ProBikeKit' – their own-brand stuff's generally ok quality, + changeable lenses for £12 I think – riding with yellow or orange lenses on a dull day's really good for morale. Plus their delivery speed defies logic (frequently arrives next post!)

breatheeasy
    Free Member

Second TandemJeremys option.

http://www.safetysupplies.co.uk/trolleyed/3/

Bolle Contours are pretty nice. Postage a bit steep with these guys, but 7 of us got a couple of pairs each so that made it worthwhile. The Bolle Spiders are okay, the others are a bit "special" looking in the flesh.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

I got some Bolle glasses from Screwfix for around £6. Not too bad looking.
    screwfix.com/bolle

Picture doesnt really show it but lenses make everything seem kinda yellow. Do me fine.

uplink
    Free Member

You do know that you'll probably die & go blind by not wearing Oakleys don't you?
    I can't remember the details but it's something to do with optical correctness & how these cheap glasses will kill you or at he very least make you have visions or something

someone will be along in a minute & explain

marco
    Free Member

Aldi own brand for 2.99
    Wiggle cool white camo for 4.99 – you'll look a tool but the glasses are quality – DHB brand, they are in the sale

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Budget Glasses – Recommedations PLZ’ is closed to new replies.