Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Budget cycling GPS's with a heart rate monitor
  • JohnClimber
    Free Member

Any good deals on Budget cycling GPS’s with a heart rate monitor out there at the moment please.
    Not worried about downloading info etc,
    Just speed, time and heart rate are needed on the display.

Looking at well under the £100 mark.

#MoonOnAStick

wilburt
    Free Member

Look for garmin 500 deals.

jimdubleyou

There was a PSA on a Garmin 500 at Aldi for £80 the other day.

HRM strap about £20 on Ebay?

jorgemrnh
    Free Member

I bought a Bryton Rider 40H that brings a HRM band with it for just 100€ new in a german store. The only bad thing i have to say about it, it’s that the change between bikes in the gps, should be easier. Besides that, recommended!

CraigW
    Free Member

You could get a Garmin Forerunner 15, including a heart rate monitor for under £100.
    It is a watch, but you can strap it onto the handlebars if you want. Though a fairly small display, maybe not that easy to read while cycling.

mcnultycop

Bryton Ridr 20 cost me £45; plenty of change for Hrm.

ferrals
    Free Member

If you have a smart phone then you can (or could) get an hr strap from Aldi for £15 and a phone holder for £20 and just use strava

JohnClimber
    Free Member

thanks all, any more out there?

jorgemrnh
    Free Member

Mio, has good GPS too. Or Sigmas Rox, lezyne released one i think, Cateye has something like it. Plenty of options. Just make sure you buy something with a good battery life and good construction quality.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

I think the new Garmin Edge 25 with HR monitor is exactly what I want.

Gonna have to dig a little deeper behind the sofa.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Took the plunge as my LBS price matched CRC and got the Edge 25 with HR strap.
    72 miles and it was perfect, HR on a measured 50km flat blast training ride was spot on.
    10/10 for what I need it for

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Budget cycling GPS's with a heart rate monitor’ is closed to new replies.