Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Buckwoods – Singletraction, Can never find it ?!!?
  • FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I ride through Buckwood quite regularly but never managed to find the built stuff.

I come in from the Leeds, Liverpool Canal and tend to turn left just over the swing bridge, then head along following the line of the canal before turning right to join the path underneath the electricity pylons. Turning left you can follow this back down and again follow the line of the canal, or head right which basically takes you to some logged steps.

The other laternative is to head up the cobbled path from the swing bridge and then follow the top edge of the wood with the wall on the right before dropping back down again.

Where am I going wrong?

Ta

Simon

Does this help?

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=417570&y=438949&z=120&sv=417570,438949&st=4&ar=y&mapp=map.srf&searchp=ids.srf&dn=716&ax=417570&ay=438949&lm=0

The other laternative is to head up the cobbled path from the swing bridge and then follow the top edge of the wood with the wall on the right before dropping back down again.

Where am I going wrong?

When you get to the end of the wall head right and up the hill. The jumps etc will be on your right when you get to the top of the hill.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Buckwoods – Singletraction, Can never find it ?!!?’ is closed to new replies.