Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • BT – are spectacularly failing yet again …
  • MartynS

It must simply be more profitable to continue dealing out the worst service imaginable than it is to change your ways and deliver acceptable service *suddenly has drunken revelation about the power of monopolies…*

It has to be…. there was an american car maker in the 60’s, made a convertable which rolled over and caught fire really easily. Turned out to be cheaper to compensate victims families than to do a re-call.
    Sadly BT must have a majority of satisfied customers to keep going.

Jujuuk68
    Free Member

To be honest, I’ve rarely if ever had an isue with BT.

First time they installed a line for me, and it did need installing, they turned up promptly, did the job, took them an hour or so, needing cables from main road ect.

Every move has been smooth with them, I have had, ooh, 1-2 service outages in the last 7 years, which were brief, of a few hours or less.

My bills are accurate, timely, and when I upgrade and get new hubs/routers, they arrive promptly and always work out the box and install properly.

Apart fromt he irritation of once having the indian call centre thing, which did eventually resolve the issue, (I just felt could have been a bit smoother), I’ve never had an issue with BT.

However, my father, who went to talktalk, cannot wait to dump them. His service was fine with BT, but a bit more expensive, so went the talktalk route. He reckons he pays even less to talk talk than forecast, as he is on a semi permanant compensation charge back tarrif due to their total incompetance to get stuff fixed or get a reliable service.

And as for Orange, they are the most useless incompetent thieving scum ever to pretend to be a business…. don’t even get me started on how awful they are.

I suspect forums are full of people who post if theres an issue, and you get a misleading impression, when in fact, the 99% of people who avoid the thread are totally happy.

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘BT – are spectacularly failing yet again …’ is closed to new replies.