Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • bt are really helpful ……
  • bruneep

trail_rat – Member

and the nightmare ensues ! going bananas here ! i only want internet you fudd !

Well get back into the big smoke and away from the hicks

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

Hmmm – if you think you have problems, you should have tried buying a house from someone who had been a Pipex customer for Internet and Tiscali for ozone service, When Tiscali bought Pipex, they messed up the house owner's records and couldn't deal without the reality that the 'two' customer accounts were for the same person,

We ended up with 2 years of free broadband service, because Tiscali couldn't work out how to shut off their broadband, even though we had a phone service with a new number from BT. When Talk Talk bought out Tiscali, they were reluctant to do much either, but somehow managed to resolve the problem very quickly when I pointed out that they were giving me broadband for free.

To answer the obvious question "why complain if its free" – read all the above, then imagine trying to get a fault resolved on a service that doesn't officially exist,

trail_rat
    Free Member

bigyinn – much more helpful than bt monkeys – you obviously have an understanding of what goes on – unlike the call monkeys who used "because it is" as a justification for a question i asked

trail_rat
    Free Member

bruce – where did you find that photo of me …..

ourmaninthenorth

The new fibre to the cabinet and premises is going to bring a vast improvement to services for many people and a big increase in speed/reliability

End of the year it should be available. Cab is 80 yards from my house, so while I won't get the full 40 meg, we shouldn't be far off.

Sadly, I couldn't get on the trial at work, so will have to wait to get the employee discount when it's available….

trail_rat
    Free Member

woo **** hoo … .

call from open reach – is there anyone in we are coming to sort out your phone today ….

"er no im at work because i was told the 24th …. give me 20 minutes ill see if i can get someone to pop round."

"Is all the cabling in the house good ? "

"looks it , certainly was working last week" –

" ok i dont need into the house is there any easy way to identify i have the right house "

"aye my cars in the drive with **** *** number plate"

"ok no problem thanks"

: so open reach seem to have better staff and bt who give "computer says no" answers !

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘bt are really helpful ……’ is closed to new replies.