Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • BSA A65 Rocket – Mr Crushrider
  • biggins
    Free Member

My father had from new a BSA A65 Rocket. I have done google serch with the registration number and a result came up from sandbox.singletrackworld.com. The link wont let me view the post and a search of the forum didn't give a result.

The google serch result gave this info:
    "Mr Crushrider BSA A65 Rocket. (2 posts) (2 voices). Started 8 months ago by … Its registration was 2082KP. Bit of a long shot, but just wondering if it …"

So, even more of a long shot…… did Mr Crushrider find out about the bike and is its existance known about anywhere.

I know my Dad would love to see some pics of it, it was the bike he always went misty eyed about when he recounted stories from the 60's

Heres hoping

Chris

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

Looks like it was posted by MrNutt who appears on here reasonably regularly.

biggins
    Free Member

If MrNutt knows anything I will be very grateful.

MrNutt
    Free Member

it was? hang on…

MrNutt
    Free Member

sorry, I can't find the post, I think we were discussing old motorbikes?

biggins
    Free Member

MrNutt any idea what the reference was to the BSA Rocket. On the DVLA website it is still taxed. Any other ideas on tracking it down?

MrNutt
    Free Member

I honestly can't remember. my old man is into his motorbikes but I think his are matchless, perhaps Tom who's the admin at STW could point up to the thread in question?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘BSA A65 Rocket – Mr Crushrider’ is closed to new replies.