Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Broken Chainslapp photo captions competition for Haribo,
  • tazzymtb

mr Chainslapp came for a little bimble in the woods today and hugged a tree at high speed (he claims it as was at least 20mph 😉 )

he ended up on all fours in cannock which is a brave thing to do and maybe he got the the wrong end of the stick about trying out a funny shaped ring.

piccy of the gentleman below, funniest caption wins a bag of haribo

hexhamstu
    Free Member

one man one bottle.

_tom_
    Free Member

one man one bottle.

winner 😆

TheSwede
    Free Member

Yep, I’d say that’s there’s the winner right there 😀

skiboy
    Free Member

lol , yep thats the winner alright rofl 😆

tazzymtb

lookin good for hexhamstu so far

Mrs Chainslapp accused me of doing something bad to her husband as apparently he was stiff and had a mighty swelling 😯

pop-larkin
    Free Member

What about…chainslapps new religious routines were starting to seriously disrupt the rides…

valleydaddy
    Free Member

he thought is was a furball and then this came out!!

cranberry
    Free Member

The time for flirting was over – bottlie was going to get loved long time!

tazzymtb

looks like hexamstu has got the win, what haribo do ya want fella?

tk46hal
    Free Member

Hi Shaun,

I’ve only just realised that it’s Christian Aid week, but stopping half way round to talk to God is just taking it a little too far! 😉

Good to here you like the Scandal! 😆
    All you have to do now is learn to handle the beast! 😆

el_diablo
    Free Member

‘When I said, just put your helmet in……..I didn’t mean that one!’

tk46hal
    Free Member

You’ll be OK! More importantly, how’s the bike! 😆

chainslapp
    Free Member

You’ve got it all wrong, the lot of you, I was impersonating a Yorkshire man looking for the 5 pence piece that had dropped from his cycling shorts. 😆

mboy
    Free Member

“I’m sorry Bottle for what I am about to do, but really, this is going to hurt me a lot more than it hurts you”

chainslapp
    Free Member

Well, 6 weeks on and first mince since the tree hugging incident reported above. Shoulder fine and holding up well, but my legs were still in bed asleep with no strength at all. So many thanks to Tazzy and Simmo for there patience with me on the climbs and for showing me more of the Chase.
    It was also really interesting watching Tazzy show his all mountain bike who was boss.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Broken Chainslapp photo captions competition for Haribo,’ is closed to new replies.