Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Broadband/Phone deals
  • timbur
    Free Member

Anyone with Virgin or Sky?

I’m with BT. Option one on Broadband with unlimited calls. The best I can get them down to is £28 a month all in inc line rental. No hub upgrade this time though.

Anyone recommend anyone else. I don’t use the interweb enough to have more than 10meg.

Cheers

Tim

adam5555

Just changed to sky as they have just installed there equipment at the local exchange. Up to 20 meg, unlimited download and no choking the speeds at high use times , so they say anyway. £7.50 a month with the first six months at half price. Changed my phone over at the same time, all in comes to 16 quid a month. Waiting for the free wifi hub coming so can’t tell you much about performance but can’t be any worse than bt who I had a torrid time with and cost a fortune. Have sky tv and never had any problems from them about that.

timbur
    Free Member

Interesting.
    I actually havent had an issue with BT since installing the new HH3.

withersea
    Free Member

Was with vodafone for home internet access and it was good, sadly they’ve pulled out of the market and we got moved to plus net. Connection not as good, especially poor during peak times so will be looking to move soon as well

Sandwich

Stay away from TalkTalk. A shower of shit. Fixed IP at work was moved with no notice on Thursday morning. We found out when e-mail stopped arriving at our server and I rang to enquire. We then got the Openreach are working in the exchange it’s not our fault routine. Changed the setup at work to suit the new IP address, then had a phone call at 5pm to say the address had moved back to the original values!!!

A shonky operation.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Broadband/Phone deals’ is closed to new replies.