Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • British cycling membership – gold
  • trickydisco
    Free Member

Anyone a british cycling gold member?

I've been thinking for a while i'd like personal accident insurance/liability insurance for when i'm riding (not that i'm a liability :wink:)

it's £64 for this and get other benefits.

Has anyone got separate personal injury/third party insurance?

ThurmanMerman
    Free Member

I'd just go for Silver, mate. It includes 3rd Party Ins (inc legal advice) but not the Personal Accident Ins.

Maybe if you intend to do a LOT of cycling in the year (and your chances of having a serious accident are probably greatly increased) it might be an idea, but £64 always sounded like a lotta money to me…

Just my 2p 😉

leggyblonde
    Free Member

I've got a gold membership. I have a licence so would need silver anyway and the extra to have personal accident insurance when I club myself seems worth it.

trail_rat
    Free Member

silver here.

cupra
    Free Member

Silver here aswell, I'm also a ctc member, don't laugh!!

crazy-legs

Gold here. Never needed it but it's nice to know it's there.
    £1.23 a week isn't bad value in my book.

trickydisco
    Free Member

I'd just go for Silver, mate. It includes 3rd Party Ins (inc legal advice) but not the Personal Accident Ins.

Maybe if you intend to do a LOT of cycling in the year (and your chances of having a serious accident are probably greatly increased) it might be an idea, but £64 always sounded like a lotta money to me…

If a man who does 9000 miles in a year has silver not gold then silver for me 🙂

njee20
    Free Member

Silver for me.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘British cycling membership – gold’ is closed to new replies.