Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • British Cycling Halfords discount
  • Gary_M
    Free Member

Anyone know if you need your BC membership card to get the halfords discount or will a confirmation email from BC with membership number on it do?

I’ve just joined but I’m buying the tool chest bundle today and the card won’t be through for 10-14 days.

nedrapier

I did the same. I ordered chests on Monday, joined BC the same day. Picked up last night (weds) email on phone was fine for the discount

Got the the membership card in the post today, though!

Gary_M
    Free Member

Ideal then. Halfords had an extra 10% off when I ordered so total was £360, BC discount takes it down to £324, I’ve also ordered payment vouchers which gives another 10% off so total will be £292. And I’m selling the socket set for £100. Bargain. Although I’ll buy the middle chest too so that’ll have cost me just over £300 for all 3.

nedrapier
    Gary_M
    Free Member

No, the industrial ones. New offer on Halfords this morning – roll cab, top chest, 170 piece socket/spanner set for £399. Then a ‘10% off everything’ discount.

Having looked at the pro ones in store I preferred the industrial ones, plus I didn’t want red ones.

nedrapier

Nuts. They look good. I was happy with mine until just now! 😀

Still, fair bit of duplication with the socket set, and more money in my pocket.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Yeh I don’t need the socket set so it’ll be going straight on eBay and they’re selling for £100ish.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘British Cycling Halfords discount’ is closed to new replies.