Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • British Cycling Discount not Working on CRC?
  • Daffy

Can anyone suggest a reason why my December code isn’t working?

I haven’t used it, the items i’m trying to buy aren’t in the sale and I’m not trying to use another code on-top…I’m all logged in, but with nowhere to go 🙁

Any ideas?

cp

Are you over 100 quid? Are you logged in to crc? I also had a fiver off voucher which wouldn’t remove from my account.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Is your basket over £99?

z1ppy

Ring them (tomorrow) & explain, they’ll take your order over the phone & apply the discount

Daffy

Yeah, all over £100, all logged in and it’s not item specific as I’ve tried emptying the basket and buying a single non-discounted item.

fooman

I enter the code just before checking out. If you enter it then add / remove something from the basket I find the code stops working, even if unused. CRC say that if you contact them after purchasing they will refund the discount, but I’ve not tested this!

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

Same here, thinking I may have used it earlier this month and single use only.

jackal
    Free Member

As said make sure you’ve not entered it before, single use only even if the transaction wasn’t completed. Ring them up and they will either complete the order over the phone (with discount) or refund the discount back to you if you’ve already completed the order online (I’ve done both in the past and found crc very helpful).

Daffy

Well, I’ve ordered as instructed, just waiting for the refund. Cheers, Gents.

M.

Daffy

Thank you Fooman and Jackal. All done and dusted. The items were for a friend, not for personal consumption…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘British Cycling Discount not Working on CRC?’ is closed to new replies.