Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • British Cycling – CRC Discount
  • matty456
    Free Member

Morning, need to order a few bits from CRC, been thinking about joining BC for a while, is the CRC discount code still valid or was it just a January thing?
    Thanks.

DT78
    Free Member

interested too, heard about it but not seen anything yet?

cloudnine
    Free Member

Pretty sure you get a code every month

firestarter
    Free Member

Apparently you get a new code to use once a month but mine does seem to ever work for some reason. Ive not chased it up tbh tho as ive ended up buying elsewhere

matty456
    Free Member

I thought it was one code a month?!? Still it’s pretty good value with all the benefits and the Halfrauds discount code too.

fooman

Yes one a month, but only enter the code just before you check out. If you enter it sooner to test it somehow becomes invalid when you change your basket. Family membership though I get 4 codes a month.

matty456
    Free Member

Thanks foomanI’ll be joining it later.

DT78
    Free Member

Didnt know it was monthly. Awesome.

cp

yep, monthly for one hit only. You can view your code by going to the member area of the BC website and it’s the the ‘my benefits’ section.

you can literally just apply it once though. AS mentioned above, even if you don’t go through with the transaction it will still count as used on CRC’s website. I was told over an email chat with CRC that if that happens, just place the order without the code, and pop the code in the comments section with an explanation. They will refund the discount amount.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I believe though it is account specific.

cp

I have used codes on two different CRC accounts with different registered email addresses.

matty456
    Free Member

Joined BC earlier today, just put a CRC order in and it didn’t like my BC code when I put it in promo/gift voucher box?!? Order’s gone through so I’ll ring CRC tomorrow to see what happened. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong? Ta.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘British Cycling – CRC Discount’ is closed to new replies.