Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)
  • Brit Awards Thread
  • Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Don’t know if anyone else is having it imposed on them by virtue of there being females in the house?

so, so far:

i) Kylie, oh, dearest Kylie… one day, a feller can dream etc!

ii) That Bruno Mars bloke – didn’t he used to ride a motorbike?

iii) Suppose it had to be Adele for female artist, but it really should have been Kate Bush!

allthepies
    Free Member

Has a pissed up Gallagher brother threatened to stab anyone yet ?

sc-xc

Just started watching it – only up to florence and the machine.

If I live to be a million years old I will never see the attraction in that shrieking freak. Totally shit.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Oh, and:

iv) Have Coldplay swallowed a New Order album or something?

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

watching under duress – is this the best we have to offer ? Olly Murs, Noel Gallagher, Ed Sheeren(??)

As for Corden ……what a tw 4 t

donsimon
    Free Member

If I live to be a million years old I will never see the attraction in that shrieking freak. Totally shit.

But you are happy to accept that others do, no?

bruk

I have a stinking cold and my hearing is a bit off but they all sound pretty ropey.

Usual rubbish presenting and god the awards look like something you would find in Poundland.

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Jessy J, I would ruin her. 😈

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

One Direction WTF 😯

I wonder what their inspiration was when they wrote that song? 🙄

souldrummer
    Free Member

I have given up. All far too dull. I thought Bruno M looked like a reincarnation of Little Richard but without the talent…

chipsngravy
    Free Member

I don’t get all the hype surrounding ed sheeran. Utter dog sh1te. Another James Blunt.

BoardinBob

Jessy J, I would ruin her

Make your own Jessie J doll by tippexing the face of an old Darth Vader figure

Dark-Side

Wow Ed Sheerhan best male and Coldplay best band. The Bed Wetters have taken over the world.

bruk

At least Adele sounded a bit better. Shows how produced most of these artists are when even the auto tune struggles to make them sound ok.

Seems like a lean time for music generally. Perhaps due to the record labels being so risk averse in who they promote that they are mostly just generic pap.

donsimon
    Free Member

Seems like a lean time for music generally.

Not necessarily so.

Perhaps due to the record labels being so risk averse in who they promote that they are mostly just generic pap.

Adapt or die, the sooner they’re gone the better.
    There is still lots of good music out there, you just need to go and find it.

billysugger
    Free Member

Ed Sheerhan should stick to beat boxing in Hebbers

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/edsheeran/youneedmeidontneedyou.html

bruk

Sorry should have been clearer. There is lots of good original music out there. Little seems to make the Radio 1 playlisting and thus to these kind of award ceremonies.

The advent of YouTube and myfacebo etc means good music can be found but you do have to search through a lot of dross 1st.

emsz
    Free Member

God, listen to you lot, moany old moaners. 😆

It’s a pop music award ceremony for pop music acts 🙄

honestly

jordie
    Free Member

You the correct spelling for Blunt is with a C

billysugger
    Free Member

I’m not watching it, just reading comments on facebook saying how he’s such a ‘genius’. Where is this geniusness?

Honestly, genuine question

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

kingkongsfinger – Member
    Jessy J, I would ruin her.

ha ha

she would destroy you !! More tricks than a butchers dog.

langylad
    Free Member

Who the **** would pick coldpoop over elbow. Oh, wait a minute. radio 2 award.

langylad
    Free Member

I just wrote f e c k and it was bleeped out automatically. Amazing what they can do these days.

santacoops
    Free Member

Anyone else see the under age drinking? That little pretty boy from the bunch of boys group thing. That’ll be in the papers tomorrow. I’d punch Corden in the eyeballs if i saw him… i think.

billysugger
    Free Member

I’d watch that

jordie
    Free Member

+1 for punching Corden
    Jesus Rhianna can`t sing live

langylad
    Free Member

Main entertainment of the night was when that bloke walked infront of Corden. Billy S, agree completely about that ginger bloke. Vaguely pleasant lift music that would be annoying after the 5th floor.

RustySpanner

Coldplay – four bedwetting Cliff Richard fans, really, REALLY angry that prices have gone up in the tuck shop.

don simon – Member

There is still lots of good music out there, you just need to go and find it.

Hmm, possibly. But even the good stuff sounds like a pale, hollow pastiche of what’s gone before.

When was the last game changing step forward in popular music?
    Nothing has been genuinely original since people started using two turntables and a microphone and sampling the results.

Before that? Synths. And before that? The electric guitar, which came about through the need of players to be heard above the big bands of the 30’s and 40’s.

Three genuine innovations in 80 years – can we have something new and exciting now, please?

santacoops
    Free Member

Bassist from blur / Presenter of Wonders of the Universe.

Cougar

You’re a loon. She’s the best vocalist I’ve heard in years.

+1 for punching Corden

JC is brilliant at this; his slapdown of Jessie J was masterful, complete professional.

I don’t get all the hype surrounding ed sheeran. Utter dog sh1te. Another James Blunt.

Ed Sheeran isn’t my cup of tea, but he’s very, very good at what he does. You could’ve heard a pin drop when he performed. Not particularly liking an act doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate the talent.

Anyone else need disagreeing with? (-:

Cougar

Also,

WTF are you all doing watching a programme that you hate, just so that you can sit around pissing and moaning about it? Change the bloody channel.

jordie
    Free Member

Corden is still shite (he is just not funny)

wrightyson
    Free Member

George Michael is pissed??

scaredypants

emsz – Member
    God, listen to you lot, moany old moaners.
    It’s a pop music award ceremony for pop music acts
    honestly

I do like that fact that emsz is usually the most grown-up person on here

You’d have a go at jessie J though !?
    (err, whoever she is 😳 )

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

So will Geoege Michael be driving his car into a shop on his way home tonight then?

wrightyson
    Free Member

Wtf just happened??? Feel sorry for cordon having to do that to adele! Shit directing/production! What would it matter if it ran over 5 mins??

Gary_C

George Michael is pissed??

Smacked off his tits more like ??

ianv
    Free Member

Albarn really can’t sing. Blur have some good tunes but he murders them.

langylad
    Free Member

But this is Sooo much better than her

Tiger6791

What happened to All Bran! That was bad, I like Blur 🙁

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Brit Awards Thread’ is closed to new replies.