• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by DanW.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Bristol- Red Mavic Jacket Lost- Any help appreciated!
  • DanW
    Free Member

Hi all,

Bit of a long shot but I was wondering if anyone has stumbled across a red Mavic jacket around the Ashton Court, Leigh Woods, Tanpit Woods, 50 Acre Woods type areas?

Would have been lost around 2 weeks ago and I haven’t been able to find it retracing my steps or by contacting the bike hire centre and golf course. I had hoped it may have turned up by now but no luck so far. No idea how I have managed to lose it but any help would greatly be appreciated!

Many thanks, Dan

DanW
    Free Member

Bump for the evening folks.

If anyone is on any on the Bristol MTB forums would you be able to post up a thread linking to this one?

Many thanks, Daniel

allfankledup

Samej on here found a jacket two weeks ago

Posted a thread about it “anyone lost a jacket”

Somewhere south of chew magna

DanW
    Free Member

Thanks for that, I had missed that thread. I think it is unlikely to be mine as the location sounds wrong but it doesn’t hurt to check. Thank you!

smartboy
    Free Member

Haven’t spotted it. I ride those areas 3 or 4 times a week on my commute home.

DanW
    Free Member

Should also add that I rode to Bath after playing in Brizzle that day so I may well of lost it along the Railway bike path (as if the search area wasn’t big enough already!)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bristol- Red Mavic Jacket Lost- Any help appreciated!’ is closed to new replies.