Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • bristol people – anyone riding tomorrow (sat?!)
  • hungrymonkey
    Free Member

New to the city, and really fancy a ride tomorrow… have been to ashton court and leigh woods tonight, so looking for something to ride tomorrow!

would anyone care for some extra company?!

xc/trail, not super fit, not super fat. keen for a few hours!

🙂

07762 851 542

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

no? 🙁

mebbe have to shimmy over to the bike jumble thingambob then!

simonlovell999
    Free Member

I think there is a cheesy riders ride tomorrow afternoon up ashton court @ 3pm. i be going up there. i be on a gt idrive, meet at golf hut or i be up there on my own 🙁

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

thanks – am i good to just turn up?

simonlovell999
    Free Member

i think so. the bike jumble is 12. coffee morning in mud dock cafe upstairs starts 10.30.

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

cool, thanks

if i can make it, i’ll be the one on the grey HT with manitou minutes and 1×10 set up.

wallop

There is a Cheesy Ride at 3pm from the Tea Hut. It will be Cheesy but it WILL most definitely be fun. Trails are in an a?esome condition.

Make yourself known if you come to the jumble!

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

i’m a bit shy 😐

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

try the Quantocks 😉

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

i’ve no car and am the world champion at getting lost… 😉

(i’m not sure i’ll even be able to find this tea hut thingy!)

TooTall
    Free Member

Find the Mud Dock and the jumble. Bestest way to meet locals who will show you round.

wallop

To find the tea hut, just go through the main Ashton Court entrance on the A369, go down the estate road, then take the road left up he hill.

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

thanks all. will try to make it to both the jumble and the ride tomorrow. if you see anyone looking lost and awkward, it’s probably me… say hello!

🙂

tom

TooTall
    Free Member

To find the tea hut, just go through the main Ashton Court entrance on the A369, go down the estate road, then take the road RIGHT up he hill.

FTFY

wallop

Thank you – wine induced error!

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

ta 😉

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

thanks guys – met up with ppl and went on the fruity ride with phil and jane (?). i was the quiet one wearing black 🙂

Fruity ride was just what i was after, so much appreciated – hopefully will pop out again for another soon!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘bristol people – anyone riding tomorrow (sat?!)’ is closed to new replies.