Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Bristol Nightriders
  • phutphutend

Are there any Bristol riders there who head out at 7:30-8ish.

Most of my usual riding buddies are heading out straight after work, but family responsibilities(kiddies bedtime) means I can’t joint them. In the summer this wasn’t a a problem as I could still get out on my own. But I’m a bit scared of the woods in the dark on my own.

So anyone keen to hoook up?

flatfish
    Free Member

There’s a Halloween night ride tonight meeting at the top gate in Ashton Court, 7pm.

phutphutend

7pm is too early. Kids bedtime is 7pm.

flatfish
    Free Member

7pm for my two cherub’s too. 😥

trickydisco
    Free Member

I’d be up for some mid week rides. Just waiting for an ay up light from someone on the classifieds.

Email in profile

flatfish
    Free Member

Theres a handful of us that go out from the Clevedon/Nailsea area on a wednesday. AC/LW/Norton’s Wood.
    Not usually every week though.
    Try Gordano bike on faceache.

clubber
    Free Member

I do! It sounds like I have almost the same issues – son’s off to bed at around 7 so it’s 7:30 by the time I’m up at AC/LW. Only thing is though I don’t go out every week as I also ride early (get up at 5am) to get rides in before work once or twice a week.

That all said, I quite happily ride on my own – I think mtbers are probably the scariest things out there 🙂

Email in profile.

Neil_Bolton
    Free Member

I might well be interested – however my first born is about to appear and I have no idea what hell is about to happen to expect with regard to timings.

Anyone ride from bristol city centre into AC at around 5.30-6?

clubber
    Free Member

and I have no idea what hell is about to happen to expect with regard to timings.

Expect the unexpected 🙂

phutphutend

If anyone’s interested in riding at 7:30pm, send me an email and I’ll get together a distribution list for rides.

jjmcewan <AT> btinternet <DOTCOM>

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bristol Nightriders’ is closed to new replies.