Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Bristol Half Marathon
  • Jolsa

Bit of discussion about it the other day on here, well done if you got round. Pretty decent goody bag eh? 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I was well impressed with it. Picture my childish glee when I found a couple of Kinder Bueno in there. Bloody tough last couple of miles…that hill by The Galleries!!!! Aaaaargh!!!

Jolsa

Don't need to picture it, I also lived it 🙂 The cobbled street along Welsh Back had me thinking "I'm gonna walk I'm gonna walk" but instead I decided to go all out, speed up, and hence nearly pass out once I'd crossed the finish line. Anyway, well organised event, tomorrow morning will be interesting…

matt_bl
    Free Member

Great day, good weather, top class organisation (I didn't even have to bend down to take my chip off!)

Looking forward to next year and beating my time.

Matt

andygreener

A mate of mine ran it in a borat mankini. Fair play to him. Well done Damo. Plus he did a PB.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Well done Damo. Plus he did a PB.

Damo from Zero G?

cheers_drive

Damo from Zero G?

Ewe, that's not something I want to imagine!

zaskar
    Free Member

The bear man came through then-brave!

matt_bl
    Free Member

andygreener – Member
    A mate of mine ran it in a borat mankini. Fair play to him. Well done Damo. Plus he did a PB.

The relatives said he was going at quite a pace when he ran past the NOVOTEL on Victoria Street! The missus thought he was a bit too teddy bear shaped to be wearing a mankini. Sorry 😕

Matt

damo_xxx
    Free Member

Shocking! I can't believe people thought that I have a Teddy bear shape. HOW RUDE. I might have slight love handles but it's not that bad. 😥

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bristol Half Marathon’ is closed to new replies.