Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Bristol bike theft update – I got mine back!
  • MrAgreeable

After referring a chance sighting on eBay to the police I’ve been reunited with my singlespeed, which was nicked out of my friend’s shed last month.

An arrest has been made and I can’t say too much more at the moment as the wheels of justice are still turning, but a big thank you to the Bristol (North) Burglary Team at Southmead – they worked really quickly and were great to deal with.

When the dust settles I’ll try and post a bit more detail on my blog at http://stolenbristolbikes.blogspot.com/ but in the meantime if you’ve had a bike nicked keep your eyes peeled and don’t lose hope!

clubber
    Free Member

Brilliant 🙂

simonralli2
    Free Member

That’s great news. Really pleased for you 🙂

clubber
    Free Member

Now you can sell it and buy something decent 🙂

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Yay!!

Back from the Edge, yes?

😉

zbonty

Cool news Mr Agrreeable. That many **** nicking bikes out there that some eventually find their way home again!

I got a mates bike back on Wednesday (i posted the story below)

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Excellent news.

Can you say which area of Bristol it turned up in?

MrAgreeable

zbonty, I read that story, inspiring stuff. Glad I got the police involved though as there’s now a possibility that a scrote will be brought to justice.

Now you can sell it and buy something decent

What like a shonky old Kona? 😉

I’m definitely not going to sell it, in fact I might buy it some new tyres to celebrate.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Excellent. Maybe a box of chocs for the police team for doing their job properly?

clubber
    Free Member

What like a shonky old Kona?

this one?

nah, not that – that’s no longer a SS 🙂

This is my SS!

:mrgreen:

MrAgreeable

Kingtut, can’t really say too much at the moment for the reasons given above.

MrAgreeable

Maybe a box of chocs for the police team for doing their job properly?

I was thinking more along the lines of something drinkable, if that’s not against the rules. 😆

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Bristol bike theft update – I got mine back!’ is closed to new replies.