Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Brick Lane Curry
  • radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

Going for some food on brick lane in the next hour or two. Which restaurant please?

plumber
    Free Member

Theyre all tourist shit

2 veggie curry places very close to Euston Station are very good though

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

They’re all tourist shit

Agreed.

plumber
    Free Member

Diwana Bhel Poori house
    121-123 Drummond Street
    London, Greater London NW1 2HL
    020 7387 5556
    This place or the one next door

tomtomthepipersson
    Free Member

Head to whitechapel (walkable from brick lane) – Tayyabs or Needoo are both good and most will be better than what Brick Lane has to offer.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Taayabs up past the bell foundry was very nice, and good value, when I was taken there.

Pigface
    Free Member

Was very disappointed with the fayre in Bricklane, wont go again.

chiefgrooveguru

Go to Taayabs, it’s a short walk from Brick Lane and the food is fantastic! Good value too. Have the lamb chops starter, it’s so good I was literally gnawing at the bones when I’d eaten everything edible on them!

Sandwich

Elf would be your man for that. Look for him on Facebook under his last forum login and ask.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Another Taayabs vote,

Failing that ditch the curry idea and either head up to Masons for a beer then pop in Fika or grab a salty beef bagel from the only bagel shop worth going to.

Brick Lane curries tend to be full of hassle mongers vying for trade.

Sorry to piss on your parade.

joolsburger
    Free Member

Go to Taayabs, have the chops. Worth the inevitable queue.

http://www.tayyabs.co.uk/

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

Tayaabs it is! Cheers all

Nonsense
    Free Member

I think Lahore kebab house on Umberston street is the best personally.

Nobby

Tayaabs is great, also had a few good meals in 1 Whitechapel Road – I think it’s called Clfton’s these days – and they too do cracking lamb chops as a starter.

char34
    Free Member

why would you want to eat that shit for , proper english food any day of the week , fooook that forigne crap, steak and chips, allday english, mixed grill, do i need to say any more, ps dont order shandy get a real beer down you

Pigface
    Free Member

I think you have said quite enough 🙄

Kato

One too many real ales?

As above, Brick Lane is no good for curry. If you’re heading there, sack off the curry idea and get yourself in the Beigel Bake and buy multiple Salt Beefs!

nukeproofriding
    Free Member

Was very disappointed with the fayre in Bricklane, wont go again.

I think you’ve said enough too. Next time you go to Brick Lane, go with a local… because there is some stunning food around there. You just have to look in the right place. You sound like you would be disappointed at just about anything.

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

Had a very tasty tea at tayyabs, with bonus comedy from the waiter on the side. Enjoyed the fact there was a slim menu and left really full of tasty curry and different breads. Less than a tenner each too

Pigface
    Free Member

I think you’ve said enough too. Next time you go to Brick Lane, go with a local… because there is some stunning food around there. You just have to look in the right place. You sound like you would be disappointed at just about anything.

I am disappointed with you that’s true.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Brick Lane Curry’ is closed to new replies.