Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Brechfa – Is it easy to combine Black/Blue with the Red trail?
  • buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

ta in advance

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Yep, certainly is. You could do a sort of figure of 8 taking them both in as one ride if you like. There’s a crossover point about half 3way round the black that takes you down the final descent of the red before climbing out, doing the rest of the red then back on to the end of the black.

martyntr
    Free Member

The Red (Gorlech) and Black (Raven) trail meet at the top of the final descent of the Gorlech. There are sign posts so it can be easily joined up. As for the Blue, I haven’t ridden it. When I go down to Brechfa I usually do the Gorlech, which IMO kicks the ass of the Raven. 🙂

There’s too much climbing for the first 50 – 60% of the Raven so even though the Bike Park section, Log rides, final section at the carpark, I find the climbing to be a bit of a bind, and I’m not averse to a bit of climbing, aslong as the pay back balances it out.. 😉

RichPenny
    Free Member

We rode the red, then drove to the other centre, had lunch then did the green and blue (black wasn’t open then). Easier if you’ve got a van, obviously.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Brechfa – Is it easy to combine Black/Blue with the Red trail?’ is closed to new replies.