Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Brass Monkey round 1
  • DrP

What a great race!
    Top course, not too draggy on the climbs, flowy, fast – grintastic!!

DrP

offthebrakes
    Free Member

Yep that was an absolute blast!

Great job by the team getting the trails running that well, all the prep pays off 🙂

DrP

I’m going to email a little thank you letter as I’m sure all they got was grief for rearranging!

DrP

adsh
    Free Member

Lot of fun – helped by 4th GV 😀

offthebrakes
    Free Member

Yeah, or maybe tweet them so everyone can see it, they’ll appreciate it after all the hassle they’ve had.

bigdaddy

Another one who loved it too – man my last lap was stressful in the 2 hour race – realised I had to match my 39 min laps for the last one to make it round in time on the 3rd lap – made it with a minute to spare – had to work hard for that!! Great course again, fast, float and awesome. Thank you again Gorrick team – you always put on a great race…

notmyrealname
    Free Member

Great race today, really enjoyable course.

Well done DrP on the podium 🙂

DrP

Ta!
    I would have been first if it wasn’t for that faster guy….

DrP

adsh
    Free Member

So much for stalking DrP! 4 categories have 2nd place riders with surnames beginning with P and one has a 2nd with Christian name starting with Peter!

iain65
    Free Member

Great course today and well organised, my son did his first 2 hour race and really enjoyed it. 39 mins was a good lap today bigdaddy, I only managed one sub 40min lap in the GV 3 hour :-(. Anyway, this is my lad having fun…

sarpullido
    Free Member

Yes, it was a fantastic course. As usual in gorrick races. Very happy also to see lots of riders on the single speed category.
    Congrats for your podium, DrP.
    My race…ok, first 2 laps fine but the last 3 I was dead. Looking forward for R2 in January

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Brass Monkey round 1’ is closed to new replies.