Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • BPW 7 October booking and cash with women's weekend
  • withersea
    Free Member

Have gone to book some passes for 7 October and they aren’t showing as available or sold out. But there is the women’s event on. Anyone know whether It’s likely that all the passes have gone? As per usual they are not answering the phone. Going to be miffed if we can’t go as have already booked accomodation….grrh.

pat12
    Free Member

as far as i know they only open the calendar in three month blocks so i guess those days should open up around now, but i think its pretty manual process. The greyed out usually means not available to book yet.

However can’t tell you how the woman’s thing will affect the availability.

i normally send them an email to reception@ or a Facebook message, they are pretty good at getting back to you on those two in my experience.

markshires
    Free Member

Apparently, they are having problems with the booking system, I’ve just seen it come up on facebook.

withersea
    Free Member

Cheers have mailed them and will see what they say.

30th Sept went on sale last Sunday – that’s when we booked. I’d be hesitant to book accommodation first though, as weekends sell out quick

antares
    Free Member

Looks like the passes for 7th of October go on sale tomorrow

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘BPW 7 October booking and cash with women's weekend’ is closed to new replies.