Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Boy accidentally splashes mans wife, man melts down and smashes up kids bike
  • ferrals
    Free Member

From the wondefull world of facebook – if only this was on youtube it could probably go viral. Pretty atrocious behaviour

FB video link here

“Hi guys, my 14 year old cousin and his friends are keen bmx & mountain bike riders and are always on the jumps. On Saturday 23rd April, they were at the jumps and aswell as riding, they were throwing water balloons at eachother and one went a bit further than they expected and accidentally exploded near a woman riding her bike and splashed her on the leg, so the husband went over to them, gripped them by the neck and threw their bikes and buckled a wheel on a 2016 model bmx. Anyone know this man? Thanks guys.”

MSP

Bullshit, they threw a water balloon at the women.

stevied
    Free Member

Animal….

RoterStern
    Free Member

Deliberate or not that was still a massive over reaction.

scotroutes

gripped them by the neck

[s]Pics[/s] Vid or it didn’t happen

callmetc
    Free Member

wow hard man intimidates kids then does a bit of criminal damage for good measure.

reason in his words ‘you assaulted my wife’

with water!

disgusting.

PJM1974
    Free Member

I’ll refrain from speculation, but this bloke at the very least owes those kids an apology and a trip to the bike shop to put right any damage.

Hardly a proportional response to having a water bomb thrown in your direction (accidentally or otherwise), is it?

davidtaylforth
    Free Member
    ferrals
    Free Member

MSP – Member

Bullshit, they threw a water balloon at the women.

I thought exactly the same thing.

Still a crazy overreaction and one I found mildly amusing (aside form the poor kid with the knackered rim).

I don’t know anyone involved FWIW, but I do think if the bloke who’s lost his sh!t realises lots of poeple are laughing at him he might be a bit more measured next time

atlaz
    Free Member

It’s not proportional but the kids were arseholes. I’d love to hear if they apologised when they hit the woman with the water bomb or if, as more likely, they pissed themselves laughing.

Another video where nobody comes across particularly well. Quelle surprise.

Rubber_Buccaneer

I wonder what Grayson Perry would have done?

Thrown a pot?

mrhoppy

He comes across as an angry man but you don’t see what triggered it, only the report of someone involved. I also don’t see much throat grabbing going on.

Don’t think either party comes out well tbh.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Boy accidentally splashes mans wife, man melts down and smashes up kids bike’ is closed to new replies.