Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Bourg-Saint-Maurice accomodation recommendations?
  • andypandy85
    Free Member

Going to the Alps for the first time this summer with a group of mates, looking to stay in BSM, anyone happen to have any recommendations? Looking for cheap, good location for lifts/shop/bars etc, and good for at least 6 people.

Cheers 🙂

jambalaya
    Free Member

There is only 1 lift from Bourg, I wouldn’t get too exited about the bar scene either.

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Having stayed in both Bourg and ‘Oop t’hill’ in Arc 1600/1800 I’d say the only real thing Bourg has going for it over Arc 1600/1800 etc in the summer is that you can get one last run in after the funicular closes, and some of the bars are slightly cheaper.

I preferred the ability to pop back to your accommodation at Arc 1600/1800 for a bite to eat, rather than having to either pay for something at a restaurant on the mountain, or spend more time returning to accommodation on Bourg.

qwertyuiop7
    Free Member

Its a bit cooler up the top as well. It gets flipping hot in the valley bottom during the summer months.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Bourg-Saint-Maurice accomodation recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.