Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Bottomless tokens
  • ichi
    Free Member

I’ve got a Pike RCT3 dual position and I’d like to try adding at least one of these to try and reduce the dive. Every vid I search for, or guide, states you empty the air then use a 24mm socket. There’s no way the socket I can see just below the valve is 24mm, in fact a 10mm socket fits on it perfectly, am I looking at the right thing? Here’s a pic;

darrenspink
    Free Member

Sorry to say but you can’t put tokens in a dual position pike 🙁

woodster

That’s the guide for adding tokens to a Solo Air, obviously a 10mm applies in this case.

You need bottomless tokens with a hole in the middle too. I got genuine RS ones from the US, but you can modify Solo Air ones.

enigmas
    Free Member

As above bottomless tokens can’t be used with a dual air pike. However I’ve heard rockshox are making them for 2016 models and should be available soon.

To get the top cap off you’ll need to take the adjuster off first using a socket.

ichi
    Free Member

My fork came with bottomless tokens and it says on the RS Website;

Dark red bottomless tokens are compatible with the following Dual Position Air forks: Pike, Lyrik, Yari.

deertrackdoctor
    Free Member

hi it seems someone is making these tokens to fit dual air. before I purchase these is there a uk supplier for these ? thanks tam
    http://www.shapeways.com/product/XU4NNA6EL/token-for-rock-shox-pike-dual-position-air?li=search-results-1&optionId=56207687

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bottomless tokens’ is closed to new replies.