Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Bos UK Distributor
  • udder
    Free Member

Did anyone pick up the UK distribution of Bos suspension in the end?

LoCo
    Free Member

Not as far as I know.

mrplow
    Free Member

Damn it – the thread title got my hopes up! Will keep putting the pennies into my suspension sinking fund in the meantime.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Damn, got my hopes up.

gibbonarms
    Free Member

I see that J-tech service them now, are they not the distributors also?

LoCo
    Free Member

Nope, just standard service I think, parts replacements and warranty will have to go back to France.
    Fox 36 wiper seal fit in them BTW.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Loco, sorry for the hi-jack but just wondering if your email is okay. Asked about a float metering rod and csu recently.

LoCo
    Free Member

Lunchtime posting, home made duck and venison casolette was rather good, yes got you mail yesterday afternoon, have mailed you back. 😀

mrplow
    Free Member

Fox 36 or Fox 34 wiper seal?

Mine shall attempt a channel crossing over winter 😮

heihei

Hopes up here too – got a set that need servicing and tempted to drop to 140mm too.

LoCo
    Free Member

Doh, 34’s for 34mm stantions Devilles. 😳 Putting that down to post lunch drowsyness, coffee on the go now 😉

Donwloads with oil levels for lowers on BOS site: http://www.bosmtb.com/pdf/noticesen/Deville2010EN.pdf

mrplow
    Free Member

True Loco but there is secret Frenchie oil in them and without a true service manual I am a little nervous about cracking them open.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

True Loco but there is secret Frenchie oil in them and without a true service manual I am a little nervous about cracking them open.

TF suggested although yes, BOS are very secretive about the blend of oil they use for the Deville, they couldn’t tell the difference when replacing it with a decent 7.5wt suspension oil…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Bos UK Distributor’ is closed to new replies.