Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • BOS forks? Where from?
  • timraven

So, where do you buy them?

I can’t seem to find a stockist, just being dim I know. Help

floki
    Free Member

Used to be R.53, but there seemed to be some sort of falling out with BOS?
    Either buy direct or go to Mad Elk in Dublin?

timraven

For such a good reputation you’d think there would be a distributor in the UK.

Thanks.

ruscle
    Free Member

Free Flow Bikes in Scotland will deliver free and give great service. Good prices as well as normally give 10% off. Just got some Devilles, a Vip’r and new 20mm axle for ck front hub for £1200.

Captain-Pugwash
    Free Member

They are really good forks when they work but my LBS has had more than his fair share of problems with the ones he has sold and its been taking Bos ages to sort them out. Shame because I really like them.

geetee1972
    Free Member

For such a good reputation you’d think there would be a distributor in the UK.

Thanks.

They’re a French company. What do you expect?

From what I was told by R53 Bos were trying to renegotiate contracts after they had been agreed. They were making such ridiculous demands in how much stock they had to keep, how much in spares, commitments to turnaround etc that it was never going to be remotely profitable to agree to the terms. I remember saying that if Bos wanted R53 to agree to those terms then R53 should suggest to Bos that they acquire the company. You can’t expect that kind of commitment from a third party.

boltonjon

Mountaintrax in Wokingham – they’ve got some in stock

Been running mine since May and i’m very impressed – no problems at all

watsontony
    Free Member

just get some fox forks. if you are struggling to find the forks to buy then think when you need parts ect…??

mildred

Got mine from Germany. Bike24.net

https://www.bike24.net/1.php?lang=2;content=7;navigation=1;menu=1000,2,121;mid=407

Price includes delivery.

bwaarp
    Free Member

Not sure I’d want a pair of bos forks, you can source all the spares for Rock Shox forks on the net very quickly so that if they die on you just before you go to the Alps your not going to have to rent a bike or cancel your trip.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘BOS forks? Where from?’ is closed to new replies.