Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Boring but relevant, recommend a mountain themed year planner?
  • 13thfloormonk

I wouldn’t know where to start looking but I think I need a year planner.

I’ve spent the winter coming up with plans for weekends on foot, on the road bike and on the mountainbike, all over Scotland, but doubt I’ll actually do any of them unless I plan them properly.

Where do you buy these sort of things anyway?

13thfloormonk

Yeah… maybe a little too boring then, off to paperchase it is then.

hoochylala
    Free Member

Im guessing the singletrack calender that comes with issue 62 isn’t up to scratch? 🙂 paper chase always seem expensive – got a calender club or similar near you? Failing that, use some sort of online planner so you can always gain access when out and about?

13thfloormonk

Nah, I need the big A3/A2 ones that show the whole year with spaces to write things etc.

Saves me scrimping on holidays then ending up with 2 1/2 weeks off in the arsehole of the year like I did this year 😀

cinnamon_girl

Looking forward to reading about your adventures this year and am certain that I’m not the only one either!

Your last report and pics was fantastic – really inspirational. 8)

13thfloormonk

8) Thanks C_G, I’ll do my level best!

I’ve got a blog up now, but its taking me an age to write things for it…

Shallow Ecosse

AlasdairMc

There’s a 2011 planner supplied by the MCOFS when you join. Only £14 for the first year, and you get a BMC 1:40k hill map of the Cairngorms or Lochaber (or a compass or DVD of some sort), discount card and magazine.

It’s A2, and fits the mountain theme quite nicely…

EDIT: …and you get hut access too.

13thfloormonk

We have a winner!

Was meaning to join anyway, cheers Alasdair!

Wookster

Got a really nice one from go camping!!! No mbuk one this year shame as the StW one was ruined by knog once again 🙄

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Boring but relevant, recommend a mountain themed year planner?’ is closed to new replies.