Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • BOOTLEG SHIRTS: cannondale trek cervello colnago raleigh campagnolo cervello
  • charliedontsurf

here’s the link… bootleg shirts

Now if you work at (or know someone at)…. cannondale trek cervello colnago raleigh campagnolo specialized binachi shimano cervello, carerra/halfords or pinarello… let your legal/brand guys know, and get this bootlegger shut down.

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

Already onto it. After noticing a couple on ebay a couple of days ago

LapSteel
    Free Member

They’re a bit crap…do you think anyone would actually buy them?

charliedontsurf

Yeah… they are selling.
    Click through on an item and you can see the selling history… 260 odd feedback a month.

treksimon
    Free Member

Thanks for the heads up Charlie

clubber
    Free Member

Thanks – bought a couple. Good value 😉

mcboo
    Free Member

Do they do an XTR one?

mcboo
    Free Member

….no way I’d wear XT.

clubber
    Free Member

So my Acera X one doesn’t make me look cool? 🙁

yossarian
    Free Member

I’d settle for deore, low expectations me

slugwash
    Free Member

Thanks for the heads up Charlie

+2

Cheers, got myself a nice Cycling Weakly T-shirt 😉 😉

whatnobeer
    Free Member

The Cinelli ones are quite nice, and half the price of the official ones.

meehaja
    Free Member

Carrera?

charliedontsurf

Carrera… yeah all the cool desirable brands.

lunge

I quite like the Dura-ace one, not sure why anyone would buy a Carrera one though.

Mister-P
    Free Member

At least Cervelo is spelled correctly on the t-shirt 😆

uplink
    Free Member

I quite like the Dura-ace one, not sure why anyone would buy a Carrera one though.

I quite like Carreras

charliedontsurf

who makes those wheels…?

If you can ride like a pro, someone will give you a bike with massive logos.

If you cant ride like a pro… and you have a bike like that you are a “sloppy emulator at best” (quote HST).

Actually that is a bit harsh… each to their own… and to be fair, its actually rather nice for that sort of bike.

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Those are Mavic Cosmic Carbones. Aero but heavy cause they’re clinchers with an alloy breaking surface.

LsD
    Free Member

Aye, there’s Carrera, and there’s Carrera……..

mattsccm
    Free Member

And they (well another company with a similar name) did jeans didn’t they. Sponsored an Italian team. Can’t remember their big name rider. Early Pantani?

mattsccm
    Free Member

I fancy the black Cinelli one.

warton
    Free Member

Whatnobeer. The difference in weight between my cosmic carbones and my kysrium SLs is so small I can’t tell the difference when holding them, so ‘ heavy’ is a bit of an over exaggeration.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

mattsccm – Member

And they (well another company with a similar name) did jeans didn’t they. Sponsored an Italian team. Can’t remember their big name rider. Early Pantani?

Claudio Chiappucci?

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Warton – there’s about 400g’s of difference, quite a lot in wheel terms, no? The real question should be can you feel the weight when your riding?

LsD
    Free Member

Aye, Chiapucci- gout out on a break in the 1990 tour and Lemond spent the next fortnight catching him………team sported natty denim print shorts….

mattsccm
    Free Member

Yeah . CC

scuttler

Yeah CC. He went up Holme Moss once (twice actually). Jimmy Saville with his head out of a sunroof too. Quality.

aa
    Free Member

mattsccm – Member

Claudio Chiappucci?

Yeah, and Stephen Roche. And Pantani.

The jeans company were (are) Carrera. If I remember correctly, thats exactly why the bikes have the same name – as a sponsorship thing. The two guys who began the bike company at the time that the bikes were being used in the peloton needed a name.

easygroove
    Free Member

i got the ‘saracen init’ t shirt 😀

charliedontsurf

TREKsimon… you got a result there, trek shirt have been removed… but many others are still there… Tell me what did you guys do?

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘BOOTLEG SHIRTS: cannondale trek cervello colnago raleigh campagnolo cervello’ is closed to new replies.