Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Boost conversion for front wheels.
  • vincienup
    Free Member

Obviously there’s the Boostinator as an option (easily available in Germany) but as I’ve got Hope, so far as I understand this (HUB1009-14N) will also do the job, replacing the drive side endcap only.

Anyone got any thoughts? Please nothing about standards grumbling, I need the Boost fork to cram a wider plus size tyre in which is the reason I’m going this route.

Rubber_Buccaneer

The Hope conversion looks like a neat simple solution to me. Just need to re-dish the wheel and you even have a little bit of the benefit of boost.

nemesis
    Free Member

Yeah, that’s what you need and it works well. Obv you should redish the wheel slightly to account for the offset.

(anyone got one spare standard 15mm Hope adapter? OP maybe? 🙂 )

vincienup
    Free Member

I’ve had an email back from Hope today too and this is indeed the way I’m going.

@Nemesis, umm, maybe? I do nee a pair for another wheel but this is going to leave me a single You need one?

nemesis
    Free Member

Yeah, bought the conversion and then remembered that the hub has qr adapters so I still need a single 15mm adapter. Email in my profile if you did want to sell..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Boost conversion for front wheels.’ is closed to new replies.