• This topic has 51 replies, 38 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by wynne.
Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Boooring! New vacuum cleaner time!
  • Alphabet

If she prefers pink then get a Hetty instead of a Henry 😉

DezB
    Free Member

They’re a complete ballache on the stairs

You know you’re going balls deep in your Dyson and getting a ballache on the stairs? Maybe a new vacuum cleaner isn’t actually what you need…

wrightyson
    Free Member

Shark! It’s awesome!

twinw4ll
    Free Member

I’ve used a lot of different cleaners when in customers homes and the biggest pile of shit is a Dyson.
    We have a Sebo a well thought out machine with a 12m cable, it’s a pleasure to use, can’t fault it.

chakaping
    Free Member

Henry here too, he’s become a part of the family.

Sucks up whatever you throw at him and never complains.

frankconway

Sebo. End.

prettygreenparrot

Get the Dyson repaired?

We have a DC50. Works well. But since getting a Dyson hand held I’ve rarely used the DC50. The hand held is ideal for a quick vacuum or even a couple of rooms and the stairs. And it’s rare that I’d venture to do more than that in one go with either.

mariner
    Free Member

Another vote for SEBO.

hodgynd
    Free Member

Miele cat & dog ..
    Missus is a mobile hairdresser..with a 50/50 split of home visits & clients visiting ..
    17 years of faultless service ..it would blow Henry away ..

twicewithchips
    Free Member

This thread sucks.
    Anyway, you can have mine, it’s just gathering dust here.

ransos
    Free Member

Miele. Cheaper, quieter, more effective and more reliable than the Dyson it replaced.

wynne
    Free Member

Ah, I love a good old vacuum thread.

I was out shopping for a small vacuum to leave in one of our holiday cottages the other day. In Currys on one side of me were an array of Dysons looking like rejects from the Blake’s 7 prop department – and then I turned slightly and a little pink lady with a lovely smile caught my eye. Hetty from Chard. Anyways I scooped her up and she’s now living fritzel style under our stairs.
    Wouldn’t give house room to the offspring of creepy brexit clagnut Dyson.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Boooring! New vacuum cleaner time!’ is closed to new replies.