Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Bonthrone/SBR Sports, experiences?
  • Smuzzy
    Free Member

Anyone any experience of levels of service from these? I have but will give them one more day before I let loose!!!!

GreenK
    Free Member

Used them once quite a long time ago. Never again. Took ages to deliver.

grumm
    Free Member

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/sbrbonthrone-bikes-pwned

Sorry – not good. Might be worth contacting their local trading standards.

cp

yeah, actual stock didn't represent what the website suggested…

were quick to let me know & offer alternatives. water bottle that was also in the order came quick though!!!

they don't have a great rep. I found in hindsight.

nickb

Their shop in Fulham (the one that was originally Bonthrones before SBR bought it out) has closed down – looks like it's gone in to administration to me.

Nick

Smuzzy
    Free Member

Oh Great, wish I'd known this before I used them DOH!

nsaints
    Free Member

12 months ago I had to resort to threatening to involve trading standards, this was after numerous broken promises for a refund

Got a refund within 24 hours after the threat was made

PaulGillespie
    Free Member

I will never use them again. Customer service is terrible. I have a warranty issue that took way too long and there is still an outstanding issue. 1 year 9 months on!!! They started to refuse to take my calls/return them and will not reply to my emails despite being nothing but polite and patient. I hope they go out of business.

Smuzzy
    Free Member

Says it all really and mirrors my experience exactly

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews-all-106146.html

Beware!!!

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

avoid avoid avoid

GlenMore
    Free Member

Err….from Bikeradar…

geancster

They have just sent me an email saying they are going into administration. This is complete fraud. they knew for months yet took my money and never ordered my goods. I am in shock. I have proof to show that I was robbed and lied to by their so called manager. Anyone know who the company was being run by? directors? etc?

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

i worked for them for a week. it was shocking. i had a argument with the owner as the manager didnt have a clue about bikes. they rip people off and are poo at customer service

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Bonthrone/SBR Sports, experiences?’ is closed to new replies.