Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Bont Riot road shoes
  • matt-lewis
    Free Member

Morning,

How does the sizing of Bont shoes compare to Sidi? I’m 43 in a Sidi, problem is I can’t get to a Bont dealer so just wondering if anyone could reveal whether or not they come up on the small or large size.

Cheers,

Matt

lunge

Bont sizing is odd, very, very odd. I’m a 46 in normal shoes, 47 in Specialized and Sidi cycling shoes at least a 48 in Bont (I say that, a 46 was miles too small and no-one stocks 48 and above, hence me not owning a pair).

Your best bet is to use the sizing wizard here, though I’m told by the dealers even using that is a bit hit and miss.

nemesis
    Free Member

I’ve never had Sidi as I’ve found them too narrow (in the shop) but Bonts are the same size for me as Shimano, Specialized and Scott (just noticed, I like shoes from brands starting with “S”, well except Bont…).

Bont have a guide you can print out on their site to make sure you get the sizing right.

EDIT now I’ve seen Lunge’s post – strange as I’m a 48 in the all the brands I listed above.

matt-lewis
    Free Member

Thanks both. Speedy replies. Bit of a lottery then it seems. I’ll try that wizard later on.

Thanks again,

Matt

ChrisA
    Free Member

Agreed bont sizing being odd. I use bont vaypor’ sand I’m a UK 10 but take a 46.5 in bont sizes

tonyg2003

Ive got Sidi, Specialized and Shimano road/MTB shoes. All fit fine in 43. I’ve got some Bont Vapour and just can’t get them to fit properly despite trying to heat them a couple of times. They just seem a bit too narrow and odd for my foot shape. I really should sell them since I just don’t think I’m going to get on with them.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

Vaypors are cheap at Wiggle

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/bont/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Bont Riot road shoes’ is closed to new replies.