Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • Bolt.
  • Smee
    Free Member

He is just taking the piss so far…

uplink
    Free Member

steve_b77
    Free Member

This is most true, no effort in last 60m of race and still ran 10 summit

Jamie
    Free Member

I also thought of the dog.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

He is just taking the piss so far…

I hope that's all he's taking…

Smee
    Free Member

Why can nobody be really very good at their sport without bitter people questioning whether they are doing it by fair means…

thejesmonddingo

Because we'd all cheat if we could?
    Ian

Smee
    Free Member

Would we?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Why can nobody be really very good at their sport without bitter people questioning whether they are doing it by fair means…

Are you saying I'm bitter?

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

ooo 2035 tonight is the final on BBC2 (I think) going to be a corker!

finbar
    Free Member

He's going to go under 9.65

racefaceec90

9.89 and he was just jogging!!!

Smee
    Free Member

Controversial DQ.

richpips
    Free Member

Nowt controversial, he jumped the gun.

Smee
    Free Member

The US dude was up level at the very latest though.

racefaceec90

i reckon that a wr is on!!!

Smee
    Free Member

I reckon 9.5 something.

racefaceec90

yep i agree!!!go

Smee
    Free Member

9.58 and he eased up.

racefaceec90

HAHAHA AWESOME!!!!!

donsimon
    Free Member

Lol at the fat photographer sprinting to get a photo as he's winding down! Awesome..

shinsplints

That man is ludicrous.

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Mental. Didn't look like he go the best start either….not seen a replay yet…

….actually it was pretty good, lol

shinsplints

I lol'd at that photographer too.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Please let him be clean. If he is, that's superb, simply superb.

There's a stain on Jamaican athletics at the moment, and I really do hope he isn't tainted by that.

aviemoron
    Free Member

A pleasure to watch.

Smee
    Free Member

what stain would that be cfh?

crazy-legs

what stain would that be cfh?

Issues/controversy over the testing protocols of the Jamaican Anti-Doping Agency. Can't remember the details of it but there was a big article in the Times about it the other week.

nickc

Extraordinary.

How gutted would you be to come back from groin injury, run 9.71, and come second..?

racefaceec90

does anyone think that usain could go under 9.50!!!i think that he is a clean athlete.i just love the guy's attitude(and the kleins weren't bad either!!!)

richtea
    Free Member

the guy is a machine. 😯 😯

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

****, I don't care if he's on drugs…if I get to see a run like that every time he runs a major championship, he can be on whatever he wants

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

I would love to see what record he would set in zero wind resistance and himself running flat out.. probably bloody amazing, you gotta admire this man.

Kuco

I for one hope he's clean. For all his flashness he always seems to have time to do autographs. I can't remember which UK sprinter did some training with him back in Jamaica but he said it was the hardest most intense training he's ever done.

seth-enslow666
    Free Member

Really blown away by that. I could not believe that was the correct time when he crosed over the line! The guy is unreal. The best thing to happen to sprinting ever IMO

Ti29er
    Free Member

You have to see how the female pole vaulter, Yelena Gadzhievna Isinbaeva does it & how she handles things.

In her case, see comes good at major Grand Prix meetings, and vaults 1cm higher, one big event at a time.

£$£$£$£$£$.
    Bonus money. Not just from the meet, but more importantly, from his sponsors.
    Look left, see the time, ease back. You're home with a new WR, yet more importantly, you leave yourself room for better times to come.
    In reality, he screwed up by about 1 meter!
    Bizarre to say, I know, but 9:68-ish would have been just fine.
    Not so easy to do, this "just everso slightly edge the performance envelope" – easier to do it in the pole vault me thinks!

If you look back at all the 100m WR runs, it's taken about 100 years to knock 1 second off the World Record.

As long as he stays the right side of any doping and continues to grow he will be invincible beyond any other althelete in modern times. Something to really both savour and look forward to.

Amazing athlete and records and he's only 22! His best is yet to come. If he races all the way to the line in perfect conditions he could smash the record again.

Like everyone else, I just hope he is clean and not another Ben Johnson!

Tim
    Free Member

He's touting that he thinks 9.40 is in his reach 🙂

absolutely awesome – saw him on TG as well, very down to earth too!

aracer
    Free Member

The incredible thing is that 10s, which used to be considered as the world class benchmark is now as far away from the world record as 10.25s was just over 10 years ago – and even then that wouldn't even get you beyond the first round in a global competition – or even qualify you for a championships in most countries.

Tim
    Free Member

aye – he has just made a lot of other sprinters careers look a bit obsolete !

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Bolt.’ is closed to new replies.