Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • Bodyshockers
  • CheesybeanZ

Should give the tattoo haters something to talk about .

letmetalktomark

Off to a good start!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I love a good tattoo. But that bloke with japs on his eye is a total tool.
    I can’t believe he went to a decent tattooist either. Every tattooist I’ve ever been to has had a notice up saying they won’t tattoo someone who is, or appears to be, drunk.

CheesybeanZ

I’ve had laser removal and it f###### hurts , your skin swells with the heat and the next few days are very very sore .

PMK2060

I thought the guy with coloured pupil had a glass eye initially. Why?

DezB
    Free Member

“My Tattoo Hell”? should be “I’m a tattoo moron”.
    How can you be so thick? Its like they didn’t realise they were getting something permanent!

DezB
    Free Member

Yeah mate, you look like Johnny Depp. What a loser. Remove the tats, you’ll still be a total moron.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Dez, chill dude! He seemed OK to me. 🙂

That said, the girl with he chest piece, is it me or did it look worse once it was removed leaving odds and sods of ink all over the place…? I hope it’s not finished and it’ll all go.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

It didn’t look good. However, she’s not shy with the makeup, so could probably cover it up more easily.

Should have left it in my opinion.

Edit: I liked the trail for next week’s episode. “It’s a tattoo of Pink, but people think it’s Justin Bieber.”

😆

weare138
    Free Member

Seems like the dorks didn’t realise they are pretty damn permanent not just a fashion statement that you can change lie your shoes.

DrP

I do admire a ‘good tattoo’… But the wife and I also enjoy ‘terrible tattoos too!
    Are we bad people?
    Ratemyink.com is a frequented site!

DrP

CaptainSlow

Not at all all DrP – I like a good tattoo but the belieber tat had me reaching for the record button 😀

RoterStern
    Free Member

I can remember doing some temping work when I was at uni with a complete neanderthal. He had this huge tattoo on his arm of a pig dressed as a policeman being entered from behind with a huge penis with **** YOU PIG! written underneath. He told us proudly that he had done it for a bet for ten pounds. The tatoo cost him a hundred. The irony was completely lost on him.

lemonysam
    Free Member

The other day I was walking through town the other day and the girl in front of me was wearing shorts even though it was sleeting. The reason being that she’s just had whole calf tattoos done. One was of Alan Shearer and one of Kevin Keegan. People are awesome.

DezB
    Free Member

He seemed OK to me.

OK? OK?! Copying the tattoos of someone else, let alone a celebrity (you look nothing like) is not ok! OK?! 😆

What gets me is – everyone knows, from the age of 5 to whatever, that tattoos are PERMANENT, its the one fundamental thing about tattoos. So, to regret getting a tattoo is just the highest state of stupidity imaginable.

Northwind

Nah, not really. Sometimes you regret things because you changed your mind. Waking up and realising you never really wanted a tattoo is stupid, waking up 20 years later and deciding things have changed is just being a person.

DezB
    Free Member

Ok, so you know tattoos are permanent, but you think you’re never going to change. Ah, that’s bright then.

CheesybeanZ

I had 3 on my forearms and hand lazer removed which I’d had for about 15 yrs , I didnt regret the tattoos just the placement and they where stopping work opportunities . You don’t really think to far head when your 16/17 years old .

Northwind

DezB – Member

Ok, so you know tattoos are permanent, but you think you’re never going to change. Ah, that’s bright then.

No you’re right, you should never do anything that lasts.

khani
    Free Member

Many many years ago when I worked there a lad had ‘Walls meat co’ tattooed on his bicep,
    He got made redundant a few months later..

DezB
    Free Member

you should never do anything that lasts.

Where d’you get that from? Thread’s about tattoos. Nothing else.

Northwind

Yep. But try “you know X is permanent, but you think you’re never going to change. Ah, that’s bright then.”. Why does that only apply to tattoos?

Junkyard
    Free Member

I do not know anyone who has multiple tats who does not regret at least one of them
    The fact they cover some up does not seem to deter them from having more done
    I guess some folk just like getting inked and are happy to deal with the consequences

DezB
    Free Member

Why does that only apply to tattoos?

Because that’s what I’m talking about. Tattoos. The TV programme was about tattoos. The thread’s about tattoos. I’m sure it applies to other things too, you can start a thread about those, if you want.

Northwind

Commitment is good, change is good, that’s life whether it’s tattoos or anything else. If you never do anything you might regret, you’ll never do anything, whether it’s a tattoo or whatever else. That’s the point.

DezB
    Free Member

OK.

DrP

I think Dez should get his BBB number (generally 001) tattood on his beautiful body somewhere…
    That’ll show ’em…

DrP

Junkyard
    Free Member

If you never do anything you might regret, you’ll never do anything

Most things you regret exist only in your memories and are not permanently inked on to your body for all to see.

change is good but it is hard to change a tattoo or change back to not tattooed.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Im all for doing things you may regret later on in life, but memories and regrets are generally not in full view for everyone to see, unlike a tattoo!

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

I guess the ultimate cyclists tat would be to have their DoB tattoo’d (sp?) on their perinium – I’ll bet any of you £10 you won’t do it…

tazzymtb

you don’t really think to far head when your 16/17 years old .

I did, which is the only reason I dont have celtic running dogs on both sides of my head where a mohawk used to be.

or a Polynesian chin and throat tat

😀

CheesybeanZ

Its not too late Tazzy you could still get them done .

DezB
    Free Member

Hang on! People were agreeing with me? When the discussion was over? Typical!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I do not know anyone who has multiple tats who does not regret at least one of them

Hello, nice to meet you.
    You do now. 🙂

EDIT
    in fact, my oldest one I’ll get touched up if/when it fades. I love it. Had it over 20 years and it’s still my favourite.

Junkyard
    Free Member

you are not real as the internet is not real 😉

Ok I only know one who does not regret any of their tats.

I dont know any who regret getting tats to be fair.

yes but you have those stupid ear things your judgement is clearly flawed 😛

CountZero

DezB – Member
    He seemed OK to me.

OK? OK?! Copying the tattoos of someone else, let alone a celebrity (you look nothing like) is not ok! OK?!

What gets me is – everyone knows, from the age of 5 to whatever, that tattoos are PERMANENT, its the one fundamental thing about tattoos. So, to regret getting a tattoo is just the highest state of stupidity imaginable.
    Which is why it took me between fifteen-twenty years thinking about it before I had my first one done.

Junkyard – lazarus
    The fact they cover some up does not seem to deter them from having more done
    I guess some folk just like getting inked and are happy to deal with the consequences

And now you know of someone else. I have no regrets about any of the seven I have, and I know exactly what the next two will be, as soon as a) I have the money, and b) I can find someone who can write in a clear, neat calligraphic script the quotation I want.
    The other one I already have the design for, a pair of ravens in flight, I just need the £75 for the tat.
    And it has a very specific meaning, too.

Junkyard
    Free Member

seven

PFFT beginner 😉

Those who started later in life seem to regret them the least

Cowardice prevents me

_tom_
    Free Member

I love getting tattoos. I only have two so far but will definitely be getting more, booked in for a session at the end of march to get a load more added to my leg “sleeve” as well 🙂 Don’t regret what I have yet but I think if I do later in life it’ll more more of a reminder than I used to not care about such things and just did what was fun instead of being a sensible boring bastard.

ourmaninthenorth

the quotation I want.

“A grand, or nine hundred for cash”

That sort of thing? 😉

tazzymtb

Wish I had some cool tats..apparenly im all common and passe and look like every other schmoo

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Bodyshockers’ is closed to new replies.