• This topic has 30 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by AJ.
Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • bobble or no bobble on your wooly hat?
  • ibnchris

As above – you a bobbler or no?

igm

No – it wouldn’t fit under the helmet

elaineanne
    Free Member

erm i have 18 bobbles on my hat flowing off wool strings.. got it in the surf shop in wales…..look like predetor…lol 😉

sambob
    Free Member

bobble ftw.

DaveGr
    Free Member

Bobbles are so 70’s…..

valleydaddy
    Free Member

Llanbobble is great 😉

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

Think of the gram saving from ditching the bobble!

MRanger156
    Free Member

Bobble

stooo
    Free Member

I’m a fan of the bobble… but run my hats bobble-less as the wife doesn’t like em.

jedi

no bobble beanie for the win

momo

I’m wearing a bobble hat today, only problem is that you can feel the bobble when the hood is up on my jacket (it’s snowing here again this morning.

bobblehat
    Free Member

Aaaaaaaaaaw! You all just taking the mick? 😀

I’ve got one with, one without! But then is it bobble hat without a bobble? No …. it’s a hat!

stoney
    Free Member

No bobble 😀

finbar
    Free Member

Bobbles = infantile and attention seeking.

ibnchris

Come on, who here can honestly own up to not be infantile and attention seeking? If you’re not give it a try. It’ll make you smile.

Pook

Bearing in mind the bobble is normally sported by the cretinous ra ra students round these parts, I’m most definitely non-bobbled.

Either though is better than the variations of this….

jools182
    Free Member

had a bobble for years

also got a non bobble and one of them peruvian/scandinavian jobbies with ear flaps, not to look like a student, but because I get bad ear pain with the slightest bit of cold wind

summerwastin
    Free Member

The bobble hat is certainly the height of human head gear inovation, pipped to the post only by the supreme deerstalker. You know its true….
    Flaps down!

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

what..

summerwastin
    Free Member

I said the bobble hat is certainly the height of human head gear inovation, pipped to the post only by the supreme deerstalker. You know its true….
    Flaps down!

doog
    Free Member

I’m all for bobbles as long as they’re not too floppy. I like them pert and sprightly.

I like deerstalkers too, though I don’t own one myself. I have a riding buddy who wears one a lot and he looks great in it, even if he doesn’t smoke a pipe. I think deerstalkers do look better with a pipe to accessorise, but they still look good without.

binners

Due to the completely bowling ball-esque spherical shape of my head a bobble would create a double-bobble effect, and look like a snowmans silhouette perched on my shoulders.

But I do own a ‘proper’ deer-stalker, purchased in a country with a more enlightened view to the use of animals fur. I may take up smoking the pipe too

bobblehat
    Free Member

I’m not changing my handle to “Deer-stalker” ….. No! No! No!

I do like the idea of a hat with ear-flaps though …. being of Teutonic origin (at least 3 generations back) ….. I have no ear-flaps of my own!

Can you recommend a good ear-flap hat ….. 😕

Rich
    Free Member

Definitely no bobble, though some of my beanies have peaks. 😉

skinnysteel
    Free Member

I have a dangly tassel.

elaineanne
    Free Member

thats the word i was looking for…i have a bunch of dangly tassels on my hat, not actual bobble 😉

bwoolymbr
    Free Member

I dangle my tackle tassel in the face of unsuspecting people when out and about…they love it.

lipseal
    Free Member

Nah I look like an idiot at the best of times.

xcstu
    Free Member

got to admit have so many beanies.. standard, peaked and yes only the one bobble 🙂

Merak

I’m surprised you have to ask? Its bobble, of course.

AJ
    Free Member

bobble

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘bobble or no bobble on your wooly hat?’ is closed to new replies.